+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 194 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,610 Times in 1,486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedsing aur stop loss dono apni apni jagah hai,hedging har ek trader ke bass ki baat nahi hai aur har koi esse nahi kar paata lekin stop loss tou har ek trader ko use karna chahiye kyunki esse ek trader ka account poori tarah se safe rehta hai jisse usse aage bhi trade karne ke mauke milte rehte hai.. HEDGING the modus operandi of a good but tough require experience in dealing with the movement of the pair and require large capital and the most important thing in HEDGING is the point of closing the deal Winning and wait for the price rebound to the entry point of losing the deal and this requires a lot of craft From my point of view better stop loss, especially for beginners

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the profit and lose is the need of every game. in game the one own and the other lose but its does not means that the loser have no value if there is no loser then how will be the winner of game.same idea in the online marketing obey the rule of this but online marketing need full mind to control all the risk i think hedging is a better option,but for experienced traders only. i tried to hedge once and blew almost 150$ of my 200$ account, so you can realise that its risky. the problem becomes when you fail to recognise the true trend completely.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aspiring to use the SL-1. the cover is really developed, and if the person does not get sound from a high position, owing to the circumstances, what sort of problems with some of the competencies in the tank to close. In addition, a large number of burst open, hedging, investment and capital for such a long period of time, the sectoral measures to keep the market. The advice to learn how to cover your future is so minute in SL.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging and stop loss both are very important because some situation arrived when these tools need to use. So we have to know both clearly and find what is best fit with me. Hedging seems to me very easy to understand but when we open many trades and free margin is small then situation will complex. In that case it will be difficult situation. SL is difficult in the sense that what amount have to set for SL. So we learn more and practice these.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer using stop loss to hedging no matter what. As for me, I believe that hedging is very risky and that is the more reason why I don't use it. Forex trading is a very risky business and the best way we can avoid getting more risk is if we try as much as possible to make our trade complicated, hedging is complicated. if I think it's a different klontek are both good for the strategy can be made in a petrified we sell in forex, HEDGING was good when we wear sitem sitem trading with STOP LOSS ratio is also good in use with direct trading sitem not wear ORDER PENDING...

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging and stop loss both are used for avoiding much loss.But I think stop loss tool is better for trading.Hedging is used by a trader when he doesn't understand the market situation correctly which is not a good solution for avoiding loss.But stop loss is very important tool for any trader and he can get the benefit of this tool by using this at the perfect point.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like hedging , i pre fare a trader uses stop loss to state his risk , hedging might cause one to lose on both side, i used to do it in the past and when i noticed it was not paying me and that is is profitable and saver to put my stop loss than to hedge my position in the market , i stopped and i advise every trader that comes my way the same I prefer using stop loss to hedging no matter what. As for me, I believe that hedging is very risky and that is the more reason why I don't use it. Forex trading is a very risky business and the best way we can avoid getting more risk is if we try as much as possible to make our trade complicated, hedging is complicated.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades So I think SL order is the perfect way to save our account This method will be applied only in some extreme cases. Otherwise not. Just use it when your decision has been tremendously wrong i'm highly against the objective of using hedging in trading to cover loses particularly for newbie - who doesnt perceive the use of hedging. hedging is considerably more advanced than the issues we could assume, it would like as being closed with a proper place. thats why i'm 100% behind the objective of using stop loss to cut our loses. its far more easier and traders don't really need to subsume the later problem of using hedging - which is certainly the vast majority of time connected to where ought to the hedging orders be closed.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend we can learn how to use hedging properly and its not too tough to learn and this method will be applied only in some extreme cases otherwise not. just use it when your decision has been tremendously wrong and in this case you can put an against order with same or half size of the actual order and this should be continued till the situation is over and that's the solution.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 194 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)