+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 194 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think securing and quit both can be used while dealing Currency dealing. I use stop-loss because it is more properly secured and most of the investors are efficient into it that reduces their reduction. stop loss is better over hedging if you are not going to be constantly on your PC. If you hedge then you will need to monitor the resource of hedging by constantly monitoring to determine at what points price might reverse to facilitate your unlocking.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging and stop loss both are used for avoiding much loss.But I think stop loss tool is better for trading.Hedging is used by a trader when he doesn't understand the market situation correctly which is not a good solution for avoiding loss.But stop loss is very important tool for any trader and he can get the benefit of this tool by using this at the perfect point Forex States Midshipmen should learn how to use SL Hagen is a complex way to learn, and if we don't have good data, it would lead to a complex situation could close the investment. In addition, many disciplines and sufficient capital hedges must be used at the opening of the movements in market for a considerable period. So my advice is to use the sl and covers learning later.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex aspirant should learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later These two methods are very important in forex.You can loose more in hedging if you are not technically sound than in stop loss but gain more in hedging than in stop loss if you are sound technically and luck play to your side. Basically i prefer stop loss to hedging because i can comfortable with it.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think, stop loss method is better than hedging because everyone dose not know about hedging so they cannot use it properly but everyone know about stop loss so it is easy to use. You can prevent your account from big loss. so i can say if all are know about that so the its batter. so many thanks for the nice share. hedging will be applied to safeguard the profit we created as soon as the market is in correction or reversal we do unsure. generally the market has got a deep correction, that would be extremely an examination for trader, however if we use hedging, we might well be in less pressure. however in case the market only correct for atiny low means, hedging will bring loss too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use hedging techniques to protect my losses. because we can gain double profit in both the sell and buy orders her. but lack technique we confused to make a close order. I like to close the order when the price has reached a saturation point or the point of reversal. because when it reaches this point the price will reverse direction. other then we will learn learn how to use hedging properly. and its not too powerful out to learn. this methodology will certainly be applied merely in a few extreme cases. otherwise not. barely make use of it when your call is tremendously wrong. during this case you'll place an against order with same or half size of the particular order. and this ought to continued until the situation is over. thats the answer.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah the heading can be used to protect the gains we have made when the market is in correction or reversal we were not sure. Sometimes the market has a deep correction, it is really a survey of traders, but if we use hedging, we may be in smaller print. But if the market is just correcting a small way, give hedge loss also a forex aspirant ought to learn out to use sl 1st. hedging could be a complicated methodology out to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it'll result because we are part of a complicated situation unable out to shut the positions. moreover hedging need opening too several trades and sufficient capital out to bear the market movements obtain a considerable length of time. therefore my recommendation is out to use sl for our moment and remember hedging later

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging can be used to protect the profits we make when the market is under correction or reversal that we are not sure of. Sometimes the market has a deep correction, it's really a test for traders, but if we use hedges, we can be under less pressure. But if the market only corrects in small ways, hedges can bring in losses too and I do use stop loss strategies all day but I don't really understand how to take advantage of HEDGING so if only I can get hope to put me through how to utilize the HEDGING will really help me go very far in the forex market I hope to hear from you soon

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer stop loss (SL), because I think this is a safer way to save our capital and immediately reverse the OP's position to make a profit, if we hedge means that it is basically a key position, then the price rises whenever and wherever a fixed position and cannot use this technique. and I think using a hedging system to reduce losses is quite confusing where we take trading positions in the opposite direction. Maybe if the market is sideway we can take profits but so what is the market trend we have to wait for the price to return? but everyone has a different system and I respect it. I myself am more comfortable when using stoploss

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not hedge at all. The reason is I don't know when prices will turn around. So I won't be able to close my position anytime. I prefer to trade normally and use stop loss. If it's about my SL, it's not a problem I have good money management and more importantly I can trade whenever I want. and Forex candidates must learn to use low SL. Evasion is a method that can be analyzed to instruct and if someone does not hold said that knowledge produces results in a place where the structure cannot be fined. In addition, embezzlement forced too many trade openings and reserve charts to accept market movements for a neat quantification phase. So my suggestion is to use sl for bits and inform the next excuse

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that hedging also requires too much trade opening and enough capital to underwrite market movements for quite a long period of time. so my advice is to use it for now and learn to hedge later. and Overall I think stop loss is easier to use than hedging. What we need to do is calculate the stop loss value from risk management and adjust it to the trading strategy that we want to apply in our trading. Some useless stops will be premature.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 194 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)