+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several methods so that all Forex traders can control the amount of losses. Some of them quit, stop loss insurance and even enjoy. What I want to talk about is stop loss and coverage. They are both in their work. I started to stop losing most of their transactions, but I prefer to use them. and I don't like to use hedging as my trading strategy, hedges make me confused about how to get out with hedging strategies, and I think hedging is not a good strategy because you don't need to analyze market movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

komala (2019-11-19)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, hedging is only for very professional traders. not everyone can do this. the reason is simple, if you can't even get one trend correctly, how will you get two trends correctly? the best way is to cut your loss or let it hit your stop loss. You can always make up for the losses later. and I think stop loss is still the best way to minimize risk and loss in our trading. Hedging still needs a lot of trials before it can become an effective strategy to be used in our trading. A stop loss will end a loss in your trade and make you start fresh again in your trade unlike hedges that you will never know when to stop or close ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

komala (2019-11-19)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, hedging is only for very professional traders. not everyone can do this. the reason is simple, if you can't even get one trend correctly, how will you get two trends correctly? the best way is to cut your loss or let it hit your stop loss. You can always make up for the losses later. and I think stop loss is still the best way to minimize risk and loss in our trading. Hedging still needs a lot of trials before it can become an effective strategy to be used in our trading. A stop loss will end a loss in your trade and make you start fresh again in your trade unlike hedges that you will never know when to stop or close ..

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex competitors must learn to use SL first. denial is a complex method to learn and if one does not have good information, it will result in a complex situation not being able to close a position. In addition, hedges require the opening of too much trade and sufficient capital to cover market movements for a significant period of time. So my advice is to use sl for now and learn to hedge later.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

roro mbeheun (2019-11-16)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging and stopping losses are a way to avoid, prevent and reduce some losses, and as we know we can use them depending on conditions, when we think that the graph will move back with a good period so we can use the hedge and if we think that the chart will move back but for a long time so we can use stop loss, and I think we don't play and hold orders for too long if we only take strategies for a short time or intra day

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

roro mbeheun (2019-11-16), Unregistered (1)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging from the main main Nahah Karta, stop losses hi the best option Hay hedgeing Aap Ko Aik Naye main problem dhakel datee hay aur aap kay further trading kay liye limited options ho jaty hain is liye stop losses use karo aur stop losses hit hny ki soorat play galy chance kay liye wait karo and you gave us good information, I really appreciate it, but in my opinion these two features have different jobs .. the stop loss that you set in money management and in a single trade ... and hedge funds require strong predictions ..

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hedge only when price movements are still in its daily range, because the two positions that we open are likely to be touched by prices, it is too risky if we hedge when price movements are outside the daily range, because most likely our positions will not touched by prices, with whatever strategies and systems I always use stop loss in trading and I have tried to use both strategies. But I think I'm not suitable for hedging strategies. It makes me angry when I see the position of loss getting bigger, even though I have another position to hedge. So, I prefer to use stop loss or cut loss if my trade is minus. This is not about right or wrong, but about being right for us or not.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is better but hedging can also be used if someone has a good understanding of support and resistance and possible turning points and thus you can save your losses and make a profit with that system. but caution must be taken because the price moves away and never returns and I think the hedge will end with you losing your account. I don't think that there are professionals hedging and in the end it will end in tears because you will have two trades that you don't know what to do. When you close one, then you might overload your account and margin.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is not a good way to trade Forex. but the best hedge is to use stop loss. so I think the stop loss in the strait and hedge preface can get you in confusion where to close a trade to start reducing losses on another so as to stop losses in a good strategy. and if you ask me if we feel our money management is not strong enough to withstand market movements it will be much better we have to think twice about catching up because it will be a very bad trade to continue and we better stop losses to protect our account ...

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also prefer stop loss than hedging. SL can minimize lost. When my open position regarding SL, I knew there was an error in my analysis. So I have to analyze again before opening a new post. With a hedge, I don't know where the right price is to take my profit and let it float up and down independently. If the market goes crazy because of the fundamental news, then my float will become bigger and bigger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)