+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like stop loss to minimize and control my loss because it works immediately without problems. Hedging is also a very good alternative to taking over losses, but additional talent is needed to use it absolutely efficiently when we are involved in trading. and It is a fact that hedging and stop loss are basically the same but they have different options for storing greater losses for traders. Hedging requires skill and experience to use it, but stop loss is a simple entry process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never seen any strategy built on hedging ... Although some people often use it in their trading ... but I am not good at doing it ... Because I get a few strokes from both of my stop-loss levels ... So I stop using hedges in my trading .. Maybe a hedger expert can explain why that happens .. I use a risk to reward ratio of 1: 3 in my trade ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you press stop loss, there is no chance of getting this money back without trading but when you hedge you still have a chance to save money, but once you start hedging, it will be very difficult to get out! You need to find a very good level where prices will turn around and close on floating trading and the main reason someone fails in many forex trades. as a warning that says only 5% of the beginners who can live here can also be there, because there are so many opportunities we can get but they don't have much ability that's why we fail

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never headging from our trading positions, if you have los, especially if hedging will burden the burden of being a very heavy trade, we will pay twice the spread and finally both loses, trading positions must be closed with the loss of planned stops, also lots of headging also will drain our minds as a merchant., heart problems and make because aterfikit problem life is uncomfortable trading immediately immediately discard everything that disturbs our minds, including headging

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never found anything more useful than stop-loss in my forex trading ... this is why I have never tried to use hedges in my trading .. although some say that it is good to use hedges when you will receive margin calls. ... but if I make a mistake then I need to be punished for this ... so that I can learn something from my mistakes ... and with stop-loss, I can really analyze this market correctly .

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each time you do it there is a risk of loosing money.So I will advice you to do these experiments in demo accounts and not real accounts oso that you do not loose money in deciding your strategy and keep 2 things as part of your strategy which is risk management and control of emotions./

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?? What you would prefer when your trade goes into loss?? Please Share your Opinion in this Thread below.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?? What you would prefer when your trade goes into loss?? Please Share your Opinion in this Thread below.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to use hedges, it is important for traders to know what makes the market move during that period. Also the use of small lot sizes is very important for the use of hedges in trading so that if losses ultimately come, the losses will be small. and For me, I prefer a lot of hedging, sometimes when I'm in big loss to Aqllaha and other times I see that closing deals is the most suitable and best landslide loss based on market conditions when the decision is made to either open or close loss of hedging transactions.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I'm happy to use hedging. Here we do two-way trading. At the end of the session, we often meet, one profit OPakan. Which benefits can be done immediately out. while still floating minus we leave it open, until the time has changed back to the previous position or profit. Here we must carefully read the graph. And we also have to really make the closing happen when the trend reversal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)