+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 230 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy tu first of all apko ye dykhna chahye k apka broker regulated hy ya nahi, Regulated broker k bhagny k chances km hoty hen. Aur bad main ap apny hisb sy dykehn mean agr apko high leverage pasand hy tu high leverage wala broker select kren agr ap scalper hen tu wo broker select kren jo scalping allow krta ho but regulated hona chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBS_Official View Post
    Wisely said, this is one of the main criteria, sure. You are welcome to try and share your opinion.
    thank you for a very good response, now I do WD, let's see, if my WD succeed or not, if successful, how long it takes to transfer my LR account.
    later I'll prove it with payment proof here, after that I will compare and conclude as well be talking more about the broker FBS, hopefully FBS can be successful and can make customers be successful ...
    Last edited by cumil; 2011-09-09 at 04:18 AM.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    kisi bhi ofrex broker ko bonus money se ocmpare karna thik nahi
    aisa nahi ki ahr reputed broker bonus providek arta hai aur contest rakjta hai...aisa zaruri nahi hai
    apko bas broker ko uski market image ke hisab se judge karna chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Adding to many other things that a broker is supposed to do for us, i like a broker to be fully regulated and also to have a very good tack record over time in order to prove that they are trustworthy. This is a risky business, we do not need a broker that will also scam us.

Banned FBS_Official is on a distinguished road FBS_Official's Avatar
    Thanks
    malik,
    FBS Markets Inc. is the company that ia always ready to listen carefully to the opinions of its clients! Thank you for your post. What about qualities, let's take a good look at them:

FBS has STP or ecn and FBS never does anything agasint its clients. You can see more info here.

FBS allows hedging

FBS has good order execution and we are doing our best every day to provide our clietns with the fast execution.

FBS is free of off quotes re-quotes and slippages. Please, give me the example of any if you face? as for the last year there was none.

FBS has good online support team (that works 24/5 and speaks many languages: english, german, hindi, indonesian, chinese, malay, russian, swedish, french and spanish). Could you, please, tell me the ticket number of your dialogue or email with our support so I could see details?

FBS has Micro accounts, as well as other types of accounts.

FBS is authorized by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Panama to conduct activities of currency exchange merchant and brokerage, asset management, financial advisory and other associated activities.

FBS always pays attention to clients interest, listening carefuly to clients' opinions and always ready to help.

About speads with FBS you can see the very detailed information here

Anytime
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    A good broker should have following qualities.

1- Should be STP or ecn and they should not trade agasint their clients.

2- Should allow hedging

3- Should have good order execution

4- Should be free of off quotes re quotes and slippages

5- Should have good online support team

6- Should have Mini and Micro accounts

7- Should be a regulated broker

8- Should pay attention to clients interest

9- Should have low and competitive spreads

But unfortunately FBS do not posses the qualities of a good broker. They do not have good support team and they do not care for thier clients interests or quarries. The order execution is also not good and traders have to face re quotes off quotes and slippages most of the times. The price of the FBS server James most of the times and it moves after several minutes. I have two accounts with FBS but i am satisfied with FBS. Now i am trading with insta forex and robo forex.
    Withdraw is as fast as Instaforex and i am not agreed with your any statement. Do you really have account with fbs?
    I have account with fbs, their live support is so much helpful and fast and their order execution is also very fast, i just love fbs broker. I never face requotes till now. just i have problem with them is that their spread going very high in news period.

Banned FBS_Official is on a distinguished road FBS_Official's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I've never done WD with FBS, hopefully FBS fast as in insta forex.
    if I had the WD in FBS, then I will tell you about FBS is good or not, because I measure brokers good or not is in the WD, its easy or not...
    Wisely said, this is one of the main criteria, sure. You are welcome to try and share your opinion.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good broker must stay under the auspices of a particular financial institution. ..
    And usually a good forex brokers have participated and registered under the financial institution in the country where the forex broker is based or operates.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rajesh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    And also the main thing that we are looking for is instant deposit and withdraw. I hope that Insta forex may soon introduce that offer.

This is final decision
    I've never done WD with FBS, hopefully FBS fast as in insta forex.
    if I had the WD in FBS, then I will tell you about FBS is good or not, because I measure brokers good or not is in the WD, its easy or not...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    spread should be less and it should be fixed because many times i saw spread getting very high in news time and that is not good at all

13. The Following User Says Thank You to akshayfuriya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 230 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)