+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 230 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    i look in borker who provide us trading with low seperats..
    give us bonus on eatch deposite.
    quickely withdrawn and depost money in trading account.
    fast trad order excuting and most important thing value in market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aik achi quality jo k mein aik broker mein chahatahun or mustly yehe ha k broker rgulated ho profit ko pay ker de jaise k insta kerta ha waise mien to insta k elwa koi or broker use nehe kerta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
    The best broker should have good deposit and withdraw system. On the metatrader, there should not be any more requotes or the quotes by market. The metatrader should be well connected. The last one is support should be instant.
    You are right the best broker who provide good withdraw and deposit facilities are good broker but in matatrader if you close your position or buy some pair, it will ask you re quote because prices moves against direction. But in web trader you never see the price re quote.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best broker should have good deposit and withdraw system. On the metatrader, there should not be any more requotes or the quotes by market. The metatrader should be well connected. The last one is support should be instant.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trijay View Post
    Scalping is in need of rapid execution, so the broker that the server is full, there will be requotes, or maybe your internet is problematic
    The main disadvantage with the scalping is that the loss will be there if the timings of the trades are not perfected.

What i mean to say is that most of the times the traders are making the loss due to the spreads and so its advisable to use the ECN accounts for the scalping.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    if any one ask me what quality you need in your broker that will be that my order placing execute before one second so i`ll be huge scalper all the time
    Scalping is in need of rapid execution, so the broker that the server is full, there will be requotes, or maybe your internet is problematic

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    if any one ask me what quality you need in your broker that will be that my order placing execute before one second so i`ll be huge scalper all the time

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good broker must stay under the auspices of a particular financial institution. ..
    And usually a good forex brokers have participated and registered under the financial institution in the country where the forex broker is based or operates.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Mery khyal sy tu first of all apko ye dykhna chahye k apka broker regulated hy ya nahi, Regulated broker k bhagny k chances km hoty hen. Aur bad main ap apny hisb sy dykehn mean agr apko high leverage pasand hy tu high leverage wala broker select kren agr ap scalper hen tu wo broker select kren jo scalping allow krta ho but regulated hona chahye.
    apne bahut achi baat likhi hai bhai
    foreex ke bahut brokers aise hote hai jo ki scam hote hai ajsise kayi logo ko bahut loss hota hai
    aise brokers se hamesha bach ke rehna chahiye aur koi bhi broker join karne se pehle ye sab baatein thik se dekhni chahiye

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    thank you for a very good response, now I do WD, let's see, if my WD succeed or not, if successful, how long it takes to transfer my LR account.
    later I'll prove it with payment proof here, after that I will compare and conclude as well be talking more about the broker FBS, hopefully FBS can be successful and can make customers be successful ...
    this for result My WD
    Name: lr.jpg Views: 14 Size: 7.8 KB
    Last edited by cumil; 2011-09-12 at 11:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 230 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)