+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 230 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    instaforex har wo facility detah ai jo ki kisi bhi reputed broker me hoti hai
    acha broker apko timely updates deta hai..dep[iste aur withdraw kap rocess easy karta hai..aur clients ko poori tarah khush rakhne ki koshish karta haio
    Insta forex is one of the best and reputed broker and keeps its clients updated with all the news , has 24x7 live support and also has many clients and it is leading broker in Asia Pacific region.Also there is no problem at the time of withdrawal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    Yes, Insta Forex has all your required qualities and it is not only suitable for you but it is the best for almost all the traders because additional to all your requirements Insta Forex is paying us the bonus to trade via this forex forum and there are a lot of demo contests by which you can wing a lot of bonuses for trading.
    instaforex har wo facility detah ai jo ki kisi bhi reputed broker me hoti hai
    acha broker apko timely updates deta hai..dep[iste aur withdraw kap rocess easy karta hai..aur clients ko poori tarah khush rakhne ki koshish karta haio

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojacko View Post
    I'm looking for a good broker who has a fast execution, and doesn't need id, or scanned proof of identity, and also paying, and giving bonus. I find instaforex have the qualities that I'm looking for for a broker so I guess it is a good broker for me.
    All the brokers require the scanned copies for your identity and address proof so it is hardly that you will find any broker who will not ask you for any proof.Instaforex is a very good broker as it pays bonus and has fast execution too.Also brokers should charge less spread and there should not be any problem with the withdrawals.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojacko View Post
    I'm looking for a good broker who has a fast execution, and doesn't need id, or scanned proof of identity, and also paying, and giving bonus. I find instaforex have the qualities that I'm looking for for a broker so I guess it is a good broker for me.
    Yes, Insta Forex has all your required qualities and it is not only suitable for you but it is the best for almost all the traders because additional to all your requirements Insta Forex is paying us the bonus to trade via this forex forum and there are a lot of demo contests by which you can wing a lot of bonuses for trading.

Junior Member mojacko is on a distinguished road mojacko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Junior Member lollabun is an unknown quantity at this point lollabun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i am using instaforex broker. instaforex is my first broker.
    instaforex is one best borker in asia. you can also use its.
    so what the things that make InstaForex better than FBS?

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
    The best broker should have good deposit and withdraw system. On the metatrader, there should not be any more requotes or the quotes by market. The metatrader should be well connected. The last one is support should be instant.
    I have almost the same preferences about a good broker stated by you. For me deposit and withdrawal both are of very important nature. As far as re-quote is concerned it may the problem of our internet connection. A very quick responding Live Support is very much essential for a good broker.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    The main disadvantage with the scalping is that the loss will be there if the timings of the trades are not perfected.

What i mean to say is that most of the times the traders are making the loss due to the spreads and so its advisable to use the ECN accounts for the scalping.
    Apki bat bilkul theek hy scalpers spreads main boht sari money zaya kr dyty hen. Aur ma ap k bat ko smjha nahi what is ECN account? Plz tell me some more about this account.

Broker k hawaly sy tu yhi hy k wo regulated ho aur 2ndly most important ye hy k wo payout k process main zyada time na lgaye.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lollabun View Post
    hai all can you tell me what broker you all currently use for trading??? i'm using FBS
    i am using instaforex broker. instaforex is my first broker.
    instaforex is one best borker in asia. you can also use its.

Junior Member lollabun is an unknown quantity at this point lollabun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hai all can you tell me what broker you all currently use for trading??? i'm using FBS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 230 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)