+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 230 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Regulation is what will make sure that our investments in forex and secure. Our brokers are supposed to be secure and regulated before we invest any money to them. This is the best tip in choosing a broker for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    I think a good broker's support should be very good.
    They have instant deposit and withdraw system.
    aapne bilkul thik kaha..jin bhi traders ko apne brokers ka poora support milta hai unke liye forex trading karna bahut hi aasan ho jata hai kyunki agar aapka broker acha hai to aapko bahut achi facilities dega jaise ki quick deposit, quick withdraw, daily signals etc.. isliye forex me acha broker chun na bahut zaruri hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nanda is an unknown quantity at this point nanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the amount of competition among brokers will make the brokers to always make them improve their services because who could win the heart of it was he who won the competition between brokers

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view a good broker is that who provide instant support to their clients, offer attractive spread, support trading all major currency pairs, deposits and withdrawals are fast if not instant, and is trusted and regulated by good authority. There are not many brokers that pass these tests, but there are few good brokers and insta-forex is among the top few.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main disadvantage with the scalping is that the loss will be there if the timings of the trades are not perfected.

What i mean to say is that most of the times the traders are making the loss due to the spreads and so its advisable to use the ECN accounts for the scalping.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best broker is one who provide best service and who have less spread of 1pip and also who process the fast withdrawals and have a good customer support and those give rebate offer is best broker as per me

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good broker should be transparent in its dealings and they should have easy withdrawal and deposit means. Of course they should take measures to prevent fraud and money laundering. Also the spreads that they offer should be competitive. A good broker should provide multiple types for accounts for different categories of investors.

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinjiku View Post
    trading using the bonus I guess a good choice because we would not be too depressed mentally when we loss or mc.
    but although the use of bonuses but we must remain cautious when trading
    Yes, there are a lot of traders who started in forex from bonus posting because they don't want to lose any dollars in
    forex trading. I started trade with bonus posting too, because I can start trading with good amount of capitals if I could
    make few posts consistently everyday.

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    For the best broker you do not have to go anywhere but it is the broker which gives you opportunity to create bonus and trade on that for making real money. Its here INSTAFOREX. Instaforex gives us very genuine way opportunity to trade on bonus and earn real money.
    trading using the bonus I guess a good choice because we would not be too depressed mentally when we loss or mc.
    but although the use of bonuses but we must remain cautious when trading

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the best broker you do not have to go anywhere but it is the broker which gives you opportunity to create bonus and trade on that for making real money. Its here INSTAFOREX. Instaforex gives us very genuine way opportunity to trade on bonus and earn real money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 230 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)