+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 230 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2291

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    choose a reliable broker will add maximum results. as this will help in the ministry, maybe we can choose a reputable broker good, because I think the reputation is good reason because it is reliable and tested.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most important thing for me is honesty, it must be well known broker and many traders have good experience with it, i don't care about bonus much as it can make nothing with scam broker, also i care about the means of money transactions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think support is one of the major important fact of the broker. when the broker have good online support then the traders can manage their disputes very easily. so you must have to choose the broker which have good support level so that you will not get trapped in any disput.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All that i need is available in my favorite broker insta forex, the leverage is highest in the market, more deposit and withdrawal options and good serve speed is available. More over fast withdrawal service, so why i should think about any broker.

Banned laki is an unknown quantity at this point laki's Avatar
    Thanks
    first check the success history then you can do a live chat or use a demo account. or discuss about that in forum site.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the good broker will always give you your money and it will provide you more and more good ways of doing the well tradings including the analytic to do the more good trades in the market so you should be able to get more money

Member hpanoo is on a distinguished road hpanoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to have fast deposit and withdrawal facilities in a broker. i think this is essential when trading. sometimes if we can identify a strong signal and if we so not have enough money to open a position we should have chance to deposit money quickly and open positions. and also after having a profit they should provide us fast withdrawal facilities otherwise we may loss what we earned, from a next bad trade.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me their reputation and comments from other traders are very important and i look for the law spreads and the withdrawal methods that a forex broker can have..

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced , if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-09 at 01:12 AM.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Friends,so scalping allow karnewala broker chahiye aur money withdrawn easy ho sake ,,and there should be no hidden terms and conditions.He should provide all expertise and assistance to its clients.Also there should be no problem at the time of withdrawal and broker should not be listed in the list of scammed brokers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 230 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)