+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    selected broker is very important for you to start investing in the market besides select reputable broker will minimize scam, I believe instaforex is the best broker that we should choose Intermediate good means to me ...Commission less ...Administrative procedures to open an account and deposit withdrawals easy ...Has strategies in circulation guaranteed ...Good reputation in the market ...Wide spread ...Large size customers ...Offline central banks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    choosing the good broker is very important fctor ,..because ther are many scam brkers in the market ..so before choosing the brokers you must read the reviews and must ask the other expereince traders also I consider whether they are regulated or not. And also i would consider the spread and customer support. Further the leverage/minimum deposit and deposit/withdrawal options available.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect from a good broker that he is not trading against me, and always helpful and kind enough to understand the problems raised by me, and help to find out the solutions for the problem. And he never disclose the identity and other details without my knowledge to anybody. we want to see the broker that it should be nice like should not do the tradings against our orders and once we want our money plus the profit then it should be processed without any proble to our account and tradings

6. The Following User Says Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At a good broker, you should always look for honesty and a good reputation. I heard about another trading company going bankrupt today. The company is Knight's capital. It promises that it can make money but they decide it can't and return their money to their clients! At least they returned their money. Some bad brokers if they can't make money won't give you any money at all. And I am new to this forum and I have never used a broker before but I am a business student so I can share with you about a good broker. I am a good broker must have good language and behavior with customers. And speaking skills must be extraordinary. broker must be up to date about the market and must know about market rules, a good broker must be a time dealer because some brokers give time and never pay on time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bhai ali View Post
    Forex trading is a world-class business opportunity for all traders. Good forex brokers have participated and are registered under financial institutions in countries where forex brokers are based or operating. We must before opening an account carefully read the terms and conditions and For forex trading have many brokers. But all brokers are not good. Some brokers have some problems. Some brokers are more spread out, attract payment problems, swipe and increase problems. Usually a good forex broker has participated and is registered under a financial institution in the country. So a good broker is very important for traders.
    किसी भी ब्रोकर के साथ एक खाता खोलने से पहले, पहली चीज जो मैं चेक करता हूं, वह यह सुनिश्चित करने के लिए है कि ब्रोकर मेरे देश के वित्तीय नियामक निकाय के साथ पंजीकृत है, दूसरा मैं यह सुनिश्चित करता हूं कि उनके भुगतान के तरीके मेरे लिए आरामदायक हैं और मैं बहुत जल्दी भुगतान कर सकता हूं और कम समय में निकासी और मैं विकल्प ट्रेडिंग में जाना चाहता हूं और एक अच्छे ब्रोकर के साथ एक अच्छे ब्रोकर की जरूरत होती है, जिसमें सीखने में काफी आसान है, लेकिन फिर भी उन्नत उपयोगकर्ताओं के लिए कुछ मजेदार है।

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a world-class business opportunity for all traders. Good forex brokers have participated and are registered under financial institutions in countries where forex brokers are based or operating. We must before opening an account carefully read the terms and conditions and For forex trading have many brokers. But all brokers are not good. Some brokers have some problems. Some brokers are more spread out, attract payment problems, swipe and increase problems. Usually a good forex broker has participated and is registered under a financial institution in the country. So a good broker is very important for traders.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best Forex broker must have a reputation and now have a good identity and now have a lot of participants mainly because of people. He has to give most of his abilities together by helping with people. At the same time there should be no difficulty when joint alienation with intermediary services really should not be mentioned as long as the number of intermediary services is cheated. And it is true that most of the brokers hunt good brokers, most of the merchants unko pasand karte hai scalping karte hai permits so that scalping forecast karnewala broker chahiye aur reserve money ho saki is not problematic, and there should be no positions and conditions that are not visible. .

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a good broker must have a long history of good service. It should have low spreads, fast execution and a good platform for trading. It should not offer requotes and give money very quickly. It must also be regulated by the authorities to protect your money. and They are strongly regulated and then they have a good customer base and they treat their customers very fairly. I do not understand, so maybe I can explain how and why it could be a broker first. There are many brokers with great reputation, we can immediately choose one of them.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a good trader broker means which broker gives a good opportunity to traders and also I think the most popular broker is a good broker because this broker builds their reputation in this market for traders and gives good performance. and once you give tips, thank you for reminding me in determining the strategy, although sometimes emotional pressure, especially when prices often come in high volatility, but the risk reward ratio that we have set, then the long-term trading profits will be obtained

14. The Following User Says Thank You to koplok For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-11-19)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the broker must first be regulated. and they must have low spreads and good customer service. and the execution speed must be fast and always online. deposits and withdrawals must be within your 24, especially for e-currency. some brokers will let you wait almost 1 week to get your funds to spare your freedom. an honest and trusted broker will have a future in this market. that's why I prefer insataforex before I even joined this forum the last 3 years

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-11-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)