+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the broker must first be regulated. and they must have low spreads and good customer service. and the execution speed must be fast and always online. deposits and withdrawals must be within your 24, especially for e-currency. some brokers will let you wait almost 1 week to get your funds to spare your freedom. an honest and trusted broker will have a future in this market. that's why I prefer insataforex before I even joined this forum the last 3 years.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Large brokers offer low spreads on high and most currency pairs but they are simple, they help a lot in making some good trades and understand forex by other means of just trading and making sure you know where to start and end. iss everything in trade. only understand what this market is about. and A Forex broker morality must be well-known and bang on the reputation in the market and change umteen members as their clients. He must offer all the expertise and resources to his client. Also there should be no difficulty in the separation clips and the broker should not be recorded in the scammed broker's database.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good information here bros. I am looking forward that the broker must be registered in several countries, such as Europe / Australia / Newzealand / USA / and not in Africa or Cyprus. They have to clean the picture and I visit the forum to see if they pay on time. I also prefer brokers who give BONUS NO-DEPOSIT $ 100 because I hear that sending FEX outside to trade fx is ILLEGAL in INDIA even though trading is not illegal.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before opening an account with any broker, the first thing I check is to make sure that the broker is registered with my country's financial regulatory body, secondly I make sure that their payment methods are comfortable for me and that I can make payments very quickly and withdrawals in a short amount of time and I want to go into option trading and need a good broker with a good platform that has a fairly easy learning curve, but still leaves some fun for advanced users. I am looking for a broker that offers commodities such as gold, silver, platinum. If they offer stock too it will be good, but not necessary.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard that some brokers stop hunting for losses or reverse trading but it is very hard to believe so that forex traders have clients and how can they trade backwards against them all at one time? Also they cannot fight the market. So this doesn't seem right to me. and a good broker is having a good reputation in the market. also gives bonuses for joining or depositing money in your account. but my view is the best broker who provides scalping and withdrawal is a cost that is easily reduced compared to the others. there are no hidden conditions because people are annoyed and hate forex trading. Easy software where they trade forex.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without broker traders could not join this business they need to choose the broker first then they could enter in the market , the traders must choose trusted broker such as insta the good broker have legal spread and instant payment system , many brokers have big packages for the traders but they have no instant payment system , traders must choose the good broker and then enter in the market .

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, a good broker is a broker that responds to us quickly whenever we have a problem. This can measure the seriousness of brokers for their traders. We don't want to deal with brokers who only know how to satisfy us when we want to make a deposit but don't? know how to help us solve our problems, right? and great Forex Brokers need to be respected and have a new name available in the market and have many customers because it is a customer. This individual really has to produce a lot of expertise besides being a help for that is the customer. The converter should also have no problems with lack of time and the dealer will not appear on the scammed agent list.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are too many brokers in the forex market. but the question is real or scam. it is very difficult to identify about a real broker. and that is why we need basic information about forex brokers. A good broker will have good customer service. and a good broker will have good customer service support. and the brokers will be rich or will be popular who pay so fast or people can withdraw instantly. But Instaforex is good because they pay in just 7 hours.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that brokers must have good customer service and fast responses to problems or questions of their customers, various deposit and withdrawal options, good server speeds, better commercial facilities, and a reliable system. and Everyone can decide on any broker's favorite for that person. And sometimes it doesn't matter what the broker's condition is. The main goal is to get a good amount of money invested. So everyone can follow their own thoughts in choosing a broker.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard that some brokers stop hunting for losses or reverse trading but it is very hard to believe so that forex traders have clients and how can they trade backwards against them all at one time? Also they cannot fight the market. So this doesn't seem right to me. and mien brokers mien pehlay leverage dechta hun aur leverage ziaada hi select kerta hun Kunki ziaada maximum per kernay ka meza or hey ager spread normal bhi hey to chelay ga aur products bh dekhta hun k yeh kernay trade broker k liye kya kya Detay hien

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)