+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instaforex aik good broker hai aur yeh bohat ziyda oppournity humay deta hai aur forex aik online best business hai aur forex mein learning aur practice bohat importance hai is liye aap ko learning aur demo par is ki practice karna hota hai tab aap forex mein success hasil kar skatay hain. brother broker is basically all are good but theye are spreed are different so you need to know how your broker is offred and how much security and 24/5 supported all broker. and you see the broker security in browser bar

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humme broker ko choose karne ke liye yeh dekhna hota hai ki wo broker acha benefits de raha hai ya nahi. or humme dekhna hota hai ki uska capital withdrawal kitna jaldi hota hai.or humme dekhna hota hai ki uss broker mai acha technical support hai ki nahi. or yeh dekhna hota hai ki woha pe humara capital safely reh payega ya nahi . or humme uska spread ko check karke choose karna chahiye.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think acha broker wo hi hai jis k pass previous years ka experience ho aur past many years se working ker raha ho aur there is no complaint against it in the market. Also a good broker can provide different types of facilities to the traders in shape of spread account types and depositing and withdrawing money easily as per my experiences instaforex is the best broker out there and there are few other brokers also good but i would suggest instaforex i personally tested it i requested just $0.07 and they do payed me small amount and with in 1 hour and their support is awesome so i stick to instaforex

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good broker should be able to execute my trades as soon as I place an order and also be able to close it for me once it reaches my take profit or stop loss. I see no reason why some broker will want to keep your positions open when by right was supposed to be closed. it is not helping and trader as it sure will keep them frustrated. market is more popular and Have Been joined of people if the conditions are acceptable so be aware of Those Should Associate with any financial authority So THAT trader's investment will be in safe hands

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A fantastic Brokerage ought to be well-known and have absolutely some sort of identify in the market and have absolutely quite a few people because it's consumers. He / she need to provide many skills in addition to assist with it's consumers. Furthermore there must be no issue at the time of drawback in addition to broker really should not be detailed from the directory cheated stockbrokers.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see some trading condition before joining any broker first of all i want swap free account because i am a muslim second i see minimum deposit and withraw options i love if a broker have auto withraw option as some brokers are offering auto withraw option and at last i like low pip spread , long pip spread not good for any trader you can not get short term profit easily in low pip spread brokers

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Should you be contemplating forex, you need to be a seasoned broker who are able to handle financial failures. As a result of danger, forex currency trading is not made for the majority of shareholders. For those who have been recently an engaged evening broker, anyone very likely hold the experience make use of forex effectively, or maybe no less than have an understanding of the danger included.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Certainly that the great as a brokers as should be regulated broker and registered under the financial instution from their country. And good broker could we see from its reputation and have a name in the market and have many members as its so clients. Their client must be satisfied with that broker, because they must provided all the expertise and assistance to its clients.Also there should be no problem at the time of withdrawing !

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a great resource regarding dealership inside forex promotes and also products very first. Presents MT4 exchanging system. Forex trading predetermined distributes, which lets you recognize the money necessary for placing a get upfront. Forex broker should be reputed and have a name in the market and have many members as its clients he should provide all expertise and assistance to its clients they are not scams and there are many bonus that can be achieved by joining the contest.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)