+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, there are so many things I will be looking for in a good forex broker and one of them should be good customer service and also the broker should be regulated broker too, instaforex forex is a good broker and we can earn good amount of money from them. All we need is that knowledge and we can get capital from here. the trading platform should not freeze and in volatile market situation the trade execution should be on few seconds and secondary i check the withdrawal and the deposit method should be up to date and fast ,these are the major requirements i see in forex broker while opening a account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear in fact I do believe broker didn't trade in forex but broker only provide services for trading in forex market for its client so I don't think if broker need to have technical and fundamental analysis except if the broker is typical non-dealing desk broker which took part in trading. my dear, in forex I strongly think choose a financial brokerage company that is trader deposit money to trade in the forex market through is very important . for me broker must have good spread and fix, that is important in front of news that broker cant push you out of market and making pips is different then to use not fixed spread. Almost every broker has fixed spread during the day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually I do consider i had always changing brokers. but, it has a mediocre performance. there are no bonuses, promotions, to register personal data require complicated. account number is also limited. This is very tedious. but, now I am very pleased to be joining the insta forex. service is good, lots of bonuses and promotions. good broker me sabse pehle dekhna chahiye usko market me ketna time hogaya hai aur wo yahan ketna time de chuka hai aur wo kahan kahan se regulated hai fir uske baad he aap broker me apna paisa laga sakte hai..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji jab hum es kam ko join karte hai humra sab se pehla kam jeh hota hai ek acha broker ko select karna fer he hum es kam mai achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai es kam mai hume insta forex ka broker he select karna chahi aa jeh hume fixed spread deta hai bai saab ji A good broker have to be broker that can provide the good condition for the trader to earn in the forex market.good broker have to get good way to process deposit and withdraw when ever the trader want to in the forex market and also good customer relation

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji mare hisab se hume es kam mai insta forex ka broker he select karna chahi aa jeh asia ka sab se trusted broker hai hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide busssiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai es kam mai hum sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maximum trader before starts their trading life they find a good broker. It is so much important broker is also important for a trader. Because there has many scam broker. Some broker have high spread and we should avoid that broker. I think Instaforex is the best broker. What do you think? bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa tabi kama sakte hai jab humre pass es kam mai acha experience hai fer hum es kam mai displine se kam karte hai bai saab ji hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai bai saab ji

12. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend in a good broker I look for withdrawal system, execution time and also support team. My friend we should know that there are many fake broker in the internet and we should not open account at that broker better is Instaforex in the Asia now a day. bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji jab hum es kam mai new hote hai es kam mai humra pehla kam hai acha broker ko select karna bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji

14. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of things that you have to look out in a broker before you conclude that is a good broker or before you choose it. A lot of brokers are out there that are scam and it is strongly advise that when you want to choose a broker please choose the one that has been in existence for long. well dear I personally believe honesty and transparency in forex exchange trading is very important to all traders who are choosing a forex trader. I try to follow only honest brokers like IFX whenever i trade forex.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

taj mil (2020-07-14)

Junior Member bodex is on a distinguished road bodex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, for a beginner, choosing a broker is extremely important. At least that is what will affect the result more than anyone else.

Banned Elililisha is on a distinguished road Elililisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main thing for me is to be completely reliable in any money transactions, everything else is already a work process

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)