forexmagnat
    min invest 50usd
    terms 7 days penalty 10%
    30%profit for trader

RK TRADING
    min invest 100usd
    term 15 days penaty 10%
    40% profit for trader

Last edited by saronian; 2011-09-19 at 10:55 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saronian For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), Pk25 (2020-09-29), shafiqahmad (2019-04-25)

Junior Member peteonthenet is on a distinguished road peteonthenet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice performances. But i would like to know what happens if Account is blownup by the trader, whats the risk agreement with the trader ? or is 100% risk on the investor ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peteonthenet For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), Pk25 (2020-09-29)

Banned saronian is on a distinguished road saronian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peteonthenet View Post
    is 100% risk on the investor ?
    yup,decision is in your hand,be carefull if chosen pamm trader,please chek first current investment,history invesment,and trader actions history,succes for you.
    Last edited by saronian; 2011-08-20 at 05:51 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saronian For This Useful Post:

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by peteonthenet View Post
    Very nice performances. But i would like to know what happens if Account is blownup by the trader, whats the risk agreement with the trader ? or is 100% risk on the investor ?
    Even though PAMMS are managed by experienced traders, they are still subjected to element of trading risks. But as far as their past performance has been proven good and meeting to our expectation, i think we can make use of them to generate income for us. After all the minimum investment needed is considered small and manageable by us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member youssef213 is an unknown quantity at this point youssef213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you dear that verry cool but i would like to know what happens if Account is blownup by the trader, whats the risk agreement with the trader ? or is 100% risk on the investor ?....

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we all need to understand that PAMM account investing is a nice place to invest and we can make profit without trading here and we know Instaforex Investing is always welcome to new investors.

Junior Member Trader is on a distinguished road Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always think that is better to trade forex yourself rather tyhan putting money in other people pocket to trade it for you. They will jus try to make big profits no matter for that they have to take how much big risk. LEarn and trade yourself no matter even if it takes time.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trader For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), Pk25 (2020-09-29), Unregistered (1)

Banned saronian is on a distinguished road saronian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader View Post
    I always think that is better to trade forex yourself rather tyhan putting money in other people pocket to trade it for you. They will jus try to make big profits no matter for that they have to take how much big risk. LEarn and trade yourself no matter even if it takes time.

good statement,but i suggest its pamm if/when you have no time for the trading by your self,and less experience,like what i sad,decision on your hand,success 4 you.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saronian For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), Pk25 (2020-09-29), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader View Post
    agree with you dude, its better to trade ourselves there is no guarantee that pamm investment will give profits only, even mc may occur but if we do the trade atleast we learn something in facing mc also
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member app1411 is an unknown quantity at this point app1411's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have invested with FOREXMAGNET before one week & Instaforex PAMM monitoring system shows Forexmagnets weekly profit more than 5%.But my investment is down by more than 25%.How is this possible?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to app1411 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast