कमाएं तक राशि
$ 50 000
दोस्तों को आमंत्रित करने के लिए
इंसटाफोरेक्स से स्टार्टअप बोनस प्राप्त करने के लिए
निवेश की आवश्यकता नहीं है!
के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

View Poll Results: Useful

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 82.14%
  • No

    5 17.86%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 382

Thread: M5 scalping with RSI, Stochastic, and MA.

  1. #21
    Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Location
    In the heart of people
    Posts
    1,164
    Accumulated bonus
    697.96 USD
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jawaid123 View Post
    bhai @dareking bhauat accha profit aapne isse kamaya hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki scalping mein paisa hamesha se hi tha magar traders isko karne se darte hain bhai yeh nahi hona chahiye ise nahi darna chahiye.
    bhai scapling her koi nhi kr skta scapling krna kafi mushkil kam hai .trade krna krna koi mushkil nhi hai mushkil kam hai to profit earn krna . time k sath sath insan daily bohat kuch learn krta hai.

  2. Lamborghini
  3. #22
    Banned naziakhan will become famous soon enough naziakhan will become famous soon enough naziakhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    indian-forex.com
    Posts
    14,598
    Accumulated bonus
    4,795.17 USD
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 169 Times in 145 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai aap indicator mt4 mein se use kar sakte hai, meta trader mein already ye indicator hote hai, RSI ka use main use jaruri karta hoon, mujhe trading mein bahut jayda help mil jati hai, scalping ke liye market slow movement hona chahiye, aur asia market mein ye indicator ka use karo, to result achcha milega.
    i think in slow market .we should not trade because it will not good for us . always trade in volatile market then you can earn profit in short time and i always prefer to trade in fast moving market .mostly at news time .

  4. #23
    Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,434
    Accumulated bonus
    1,378.48 USD
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai aap indicator mt4 mein se use kar sakte hai, meta trader mein already ye indicator hote hai, RSI ka use main use jaruri karta hoon, mujhe trading mein bahut jayda help mil jati hai, scalping ke liye market slow movement hona chahiye, aur asia market mein ye indicator ka use karo, to result achcha milega.
    haan bhai sahi kah rhe ho mt4 me hum isse use kr sakten hain RSi bahut sahi indicator hai isme kafi madd mil jati hai hum sabhi trader ko adi isse samghen to ye bahut acha indicator hai .

  5. #24
    Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    India (Delhi)
    Posts
    46,590
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 6,950 Times in 2,753 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    i think in slow market .we should not trade because it will not good for us . always trade in volatile market then you can earn profit in short time and i always prefer to trade in fast moving market .mostly at news time .
    bhai volatile market mein hamesha aap profit nahi kama sakte hai, usmein bahut si fake movement bhi hoti hai, slow market mein trading sirf wo hi trader kar sakta hai, jo experience achchi tarah se rakhte hai, unko market direction 90% pata hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

  6. #25
    Banned abbey ak is on a distinguished road abbey ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    2,068
    Accumulated bonus
    673.30 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 48 Times in 25 Posts
    alright thanks very much for shearing and as for me i think the scalping strategy is the very best way we can always trade and earn the best profit out of the forex market based on my understanding so trade based on the scalping

  7. #26
    Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,434
    Accumulated bonus
    1,378.48 USD
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai volatile market mein hamesha aap profit nahi kama sakte hai, usmein bahut si fake movement bhi hoti hai, slow market mein trading sirf wo hi trader kar sakta hai, jo experience achchi tarah se rakhte hai, unko market direction 90% pata hota hai.
    haan sahi kah rhe ho lekin bhai slow market me trade karne ka fyada hi kuch aur hota hia slow market me trade kar admi bahut pisa kama sakta hai achi earning kar sakta hai .

  8. #27
    Banned asmakhatun is an unknown quantity at this point asmakhatun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    607
    Accumulated bonus
    357.90 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    i cogitate using exclusive one riding average inst a reputable idea. and also, you should use writer democratic Mas like 100 point or 200 point. the statesman traders present be on your broadside, the many gift be your possibility to win. and stoics are a bit changeable minded but you can trust a RSI signaling, not blindly, but reasonably.

  9. #28
    Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    164
    Accumulated bonus
    81.80 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    You may have heard the term skyalpim many places. The small trade guloi is skyalpim. Skyalpim a few minutes into the short trade. This trade could be the 1 - 0 pipasa. How to Profit from the top of the lexical 0 pipasera skyalpim can not be called. It is common in the trade.

  10. #29
    Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    India (Delhi)
    Posts
    46,590
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 6,950 Times in 2,753 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akp202 View Post
    haan sahi kah rhe ho lekin bhai slow market me trade karne ka fyada hi kuch aur hota hia slow market me trade kar admi bahut pisa kama sakta hai achi earning kar sakta hai .
    Slow market mein trading karna bahut difficult to hota hai, lekin meri nazar mein trader wo hi hota hai, jo slow market mein hi market direction ke bare mein jaan leta hai, aur experience trader ushi ko kahte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

  11. Options
  12. #30
    Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,434
    Accumulated bonus
    1,378.48 USD
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Slow market mein trading karna bahut difficult to hota hai, lekin meri nazar mein trader wo hi hota hai, jo slow market mein hi market direction ke bare mein jaan leta hai, aur experience trader ushi ko kahte hai.
    haan lekin itna dificult bhi nhi hota hai hum slow market me bhi achi trade kar sakten hain leki uske liy achi stregey hona chahiy yadi humare pass achi stregey hogi tabhi hum slow market me achi trade kar payenge .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts