+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Update Free Daily Price Action Forex Trading Strategies & System.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very volatile and big market and traders have 24/5 access to this market..why would a perfect system owner will spend his hours to try to convince people to buy his system for just a few box.?so over all newbies have to be vice and just try to search from hundreds of free stuff on internet. Forex business has also no ending. I see Forex as a top rated business in near future.

--- Update ---

trading price action can be pretty accurate most of the time though it will be a lot safer for you to have a backup plan before taking this trades, like another position price will definitely turn around if the current one doesn't turn price around.

--- Update ---

support and resistance of each session adalh important market for the trading strategy of price action for price action is based on the principle of breakout price level that would move the pivot level as support and resistance levels of price movements and price trends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hem a lot of lessons I got from reading this thread so materially assisted me in forex trading in the shares was once the players can not make the sale option is something that is not good if compared with forex trading forex so I think better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Update Free Daily Price Action Forex Trading Strategies & System.
    Forex vs Stocks: Why should you not trade stock?

FOREX VS STOCKS

Last week we saw a massive drop in the stock market. Dow jones drop by almost 500 points.
    It was the latest biggest drop in a single day after the lehman brothers episode.
    Many of my friends who were trading stocks were caught out unaware resulting in a massive dip in their portfolio.
    Some of them who knew that i am a forex investor asked me if i was affected.
    The answer is and always will be: No.

That�s one of the reasons on why i choose forex over stocks.
    Forex vs Stocks Reason No.1
    -> Forex traders are not affected by massive news affecting the economy.
    - At most, we only lose the single trade that we are in when the news happened. Which is only a small percentage of our capital (with the right money management skill)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    me kay isalo se share trading akr raha hon aur stah me forex trading bhi kar raha hon
    forex ko kisi bhi aur trading platform se compare karna use less hai kyunki forex jaisa trading platform koi hai hi nah iaur yaha jitna scope hai paise kamane ka utna aur kahi bhi nahi hai
    forex is duniya ka sabse bada aur vast tarding platform hai

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market international market hai jaha currency ka len dain hotta hai jaha aap currency ko sell or buy kr sakte ho...forex market mai ek bahut hi zaida money ka lene den hotta hai es market k zariye bahut se trader acchi life jeete hai es market mai bahut hi zaida poisa hai forex ek behtrain market hai jaha log aa kar apni knowldege ko gain kr ek accha profit earn kar sakte hai forex market mai bahut c chizi hai jisko sikhna zaruri hagr aap es market mai hai to...thanks

--- Update ---

Bihar Forex trading app Ek bahut hi jyada achha hai Kyunki isme aap jitni Jyada post karte hain aap utna Jyada don't Milta rehta hai isiliye Jyada Se Jyada chatting karne ke liye aap trading app use Karen tha ki aap ko Jyada Jyada property ho aur aap Ghar Baithe Baithe aasani se paise bhi kamaal hai yaar bahut hi jyada acchi app hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me kay isalo se share trading akr raha hon aur stah me forex trading bhi kar raha hon
    forex ko kisi bhi aur trading platform se compare karna use less hai kyunki forex jaisa trading platform koi hai hi nah iaur yaha jitna scope hai paise kamane ka utna aur kahi bhi nahi hai
    forex is duniya ka sabse bada aur vast tarding platform hai

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Update Free Daily Price Action Forex Trading Strategies & System.

FOREX VS STOCKS

Last week we saw a massive drop in the stock market. Dow jones drop by almost 500 points.
    It was the latest biggest drop in a single day after the lehman brothers episode.
    Many of my friends who were trading stocks were caught out unaware resulting in a massive dip in their portfolio.
    Some of them who knew that i am a forex investor asked me if i was affected.
    The answer is and always will be: No.

That�s one of the reasons on why i choose forex over stocks.
    Forex vs Stocks Reason No.1
    -> Forex traders are not affected by massive news affecting the economy.
    - At most, we only lose the single trade that we are in when the news happened. Which is only a small percentage of our capital (with the right money management skill)
    Forex vs Stocks Reason No.2
    -> Generally there is no leveraging for stock traders. (not including margin traders � which is very risky)
    - The rich gets rich with leveraging and compounding.
    - Whats the point of investing if there is no leveraging.
    - Therefore, stocks will probably not make you very rich.
    Forex vs Stocks Reason No.3
    -> Forex is a 24 hr market. We forex traders usually enter a trade and are out either in the same day or 2. (depending on which time frame you trade)
    - Generally, if you hold a stock. It is at least for a few months.
    Forex vs Stocks Reason No.4
    -> There is no shorting in the stock market. (Not including options)
    - Meaning you can only buy it up/long.
    And if you notice, the market usually goes up a little with a good news, but drops massively with a bad news.
    Forex vs Stocks Reason No.5
    -> There is no commission in the forex / currency market.
    - The commission may not seem a lot for a single trade, but if you are a full time trader or one who trades a lot. This commission expense will accumulate to a relatively significant figure.
    Forex vs Stocks Reason No.6
    -> Instant buy/sell in the forex market.
    - As the trading volume is so large in the forex market, we do not have to wait for a buyer to take up the lots we are selling (like the stock market).
    - Eg. when the stock market is massively falling, you can�t sell even if you want to as there is no buyers who will buy your lot.

The list can go on and on..
    But the point i want to make is:
    The reason that we invest is to make big money.
    Forex vs Stocks at the end of the day are just investment vehicles.
    So why choose a investment vehicle that will probably not make you very rich? and yet heavily affected by the news in the economy?
    Just my 2 cents. I may be wrong.
    Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Price ActionForex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Day Trading Systems & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor

Thanks
    No doubt forex market is best among all the markets and traders have more opportunities here than any other market. Forex is very volatile and big market and traders have 24/5 access to this market. Traders can have all kind of stuff and information very easily from online sources.

Thanks
    hanji yaha traders ko dekh kar he trades lagana hoga, forex risky business hi aur esliye traders ko yaha aur jada my risk market nahi lena chahiye, ko hamesha traders kamm order volume is open par because chahiye aur is working hard to when he hides sab kuch samejhna hoga ... and obviously forex is 100 times better than the traditional stock market. And that is shown in the comparison that you made through this post. If we have the right strategy and good money management then we can easily get handsome amounts from this forex market easily. We just need to be smart in placing our orders.

--- Update ---

hello my dear friends mujhay to aapki yah strategies bhut hi pasand ayi hai kyun kay aj kal zeyada ter log price action strategy per hi work kar rhay our mujhay is strategy ka phlay itna pata nahi tha lekin ab mujhay ya strategy samjh a gai hai our ab main price action strategy per hi work karo ga,

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    No doubt forex market is best among all the markets and traders have more opportunities here than any other market. Forex is very volatile and big market and traders have 24/5 access to this market. Traders can have all kind of stuff and information very easily from online sources.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open