+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: MT4 Server License for sell

Banned shiedmilon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shiedmilon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    My spouse and i believe that it is the most convenient coming from all, it will be possible that people heap your podium for the machine and also do the work with no coding or even everything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uk8877 is an unknown quantity at this point uk8877's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm talking about good, but the reason why dont you discuss with us the issues where you want to sell the particular license, and just about any barriers or perhaps blocks organic meat face while asking for liquidity by providers
    i'm sure its also risky for a single trader to purchase such a licence, we will need to be backed up with at the least tens of supporting team so that you can perform the work as effective once we wish.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ttpros is an unknown quantity at this point ttpros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello

this is baskar yes i am ready to occupy your mt4 license pls tell price if it is good means we ill discuss my mobile no is 09944477954

thanks
    baskar
    Quote Originally Posted by MT4server View Post
    From a broker, wishing to retire, I have the following MT4 licenses, hard- and software available for sale:

MT4 Server License . Everything: MT4 Servers, Datacenters, Mobile Terminal for IPhone, Android and Windows Mobile, Watch Dog are installed and running , can be used immediately after purchase. Two liquidity bridges are installed and tested (if you want to use them you will need a new contract with those liquidity providers)
    Please send me your quote !

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    एक दलाल से रिटायर करने के इच्छुक हैं, मैं निम्नलिखित MT4 लाइसेंस, हार्ड और सॉफ्टवेयर बिक्री के लिए उपलब्ध है:

MT4 सर्वर लाइसेंस. सब कुछ: MT4 सर्वर, डेटा केंद्रों, iPhone के लिए मोबाइल टर्मिनल, Android और Windows मोबाइल देखो कुत्ता स्थापित कर रहे हैं और चल रहे हैं, तुरंत खरीद के बाद इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है. दो तरलता पुलों स्थापित कर रहे हैं और परीक्षण किया है (अगर आप उन्हें प्रयोग करना चाहते हैं तो आप उन तरलता प्रदाताओं के साथ एक नए अनुबंध की आवश्यकता होगी)
    कृपया मुझे अपने उद्धरण भेज!

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats good , but why dont you discuss with us the reasons where you want to sell the license ,and any barriers or blocks we may face while asking for liquidity from providers
    i think its too risky for a single trader to buy such a licence , we have to be backed up with at least tens of supporting team in order to perform the job as effective as we wish.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and for it, i guess i have to build my own broker and buy it..and i do not know for what if i buy it right now..
    but i guess there are some members here will buy it for their needs?
    do the best we can

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the simplest of all, it is possible that we load the podium on the machine and do the work without any programming or anything

Junior Member MT4server is an unknown quantity at this point MT4server's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

MT4 Server License for sell

From a broker, wishing to retire, I have the following MT4 licenses, hard- and software available for sale:

MT4 Server License . Everything: MT4 Servers, Datacenters, Mobile Terminal for IPhone, Android and Windows Mobile, Watch Dog are installed and running , can be used immediately after purchase. Two liquidity bridges are installed and tested (if you want to use them you will need a new contract with those liquidity providers)
    Please send me your quote !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7