+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 172 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zafery View Post
    HI dear sahi app kay trading ruselts kafi achay hain or main iss say kush howa hoon kuoon kay koi bhee success full trader dekhany say hosla milta hay dear agar app loog iss ko best traqay say kar saktay hain dear app ko strategy apni kudh banai chiya takay haam uss ko follwo bhee kar skain or iss main honay wali tabdellion ko samaj sakain .how the master secret can benefit by it??? me and my friends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it .. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM
    It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about tradin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI dear sahi app kay trading ruselts kafi achay hain or main iss say kush howa hoon kuoon kay koi bhee success full trader dekhany say hosla milta hay dear agar app loog iss ko best traqay say kar saktay hain dear app ko strategy apni kudh banai chiya takay haam uss ko follwo bhee kar skain or iss main honay wali tabdellion ko samaj sakain .how the master secret can benefit by it??? me and my friends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it .. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To share on this forum you are happy to share if you can master the strategy you use it I hope you share it with your strategy will result in more blessed profits because we share knowledge with the knowledge we have will not be reduced in number to think important to start learning this demo account for live live account. support and resistance is very strong and many traders use it to support their trading strategy, but if you use support and resistance lines, you should also use trend lines as well, any way you do great in your trade and I hope you avery good luck in your business plan.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15), nurohman (2020-07-14)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, this is a great trade I made and thank you for sharing with USA, there are many pine trees in the country that bring in Forex trading to create the right trade. I hope someday I will benefit you. I am currently studying forex trading in misuse of demo account. then there is no shortage of investment Congratulations, we turn to the forex marketing and trading extraordinary, self-government right in the United States, the peak of e-commerce, thank you very much to share with us. I hope someday will get the money you generate. Currently, to learn to exchange Forex demo accounts. No shortage of investment ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15), cadamkhan (2020-07-14)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The AUD fell to $0.7792, hitting near a one and half week low of $0.7759 earlier this month. Technical analysts observe strong chart support around $0.7760. The currency slipped more than 3 percent Members, in particular, agreed that “strengthening in the near-term economic outlook increased the likelihood that a gradual upward trajectory of the federal funds rate would be appropriate.”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

cadamkhan (2020-07-14), nurohman (2020-07-14)

Senior Member Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 2,834 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good profitable Trading strategy hay is ko Trader use karay aor Trader ko chhy kh market kay pivot points ko smja karay aor Trader market ko thek tarah sy analysis karay aor market kay support aor resistance kay level ko smjy aor Trader market main jb is best Trading strategy kay use ko smj kar Trade krta hay phr Trader ko Forex Trading main good profitable Trading krna easy hota hay

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

ik yar (2020-07-12)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A remarkable strategy that help us in our trading to get more profit this type of strategy given by senior traders are more helpful because they know very well about trading and also guide about different trading styles in the market that are useful for earning a good profit. As a new member of this forum still i am just working there and couldn't find any profit yet the reason is i am learning about this forum so keeping in view the all strategies which gives profit are saved and i will use them all for taking profit. hope these strategies will also help me in giving me profitable trading.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

ik yar (2020-07-12)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats ,mhai mohat bohat mubark ap ko mai forex tradimg mai naya hun abi sekhne ke marhale mai hun bas ap jaisa bhai mil jaye jo sahe tarha se bta de forex trading k bare mai to mai be ap ki tarha koshish karu ga trading ki best of luck or kamyab se kro ap bhie jan treding karny kily phly insan ache tarh sy tjrba hasel kary os k bad treding sharo kary jb treding sahe ho ga to bunass be sahe mily ga phir fada acha hasel ho agar treding sahe na ho parafet be kam mily

17. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

ik yar (2020-07-12)

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    quite remarkable once master .. really great once you can get a $ 267 profit in just three trading days alone ..
    how the master secret can benefit by it??? me and my friends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it .. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 172 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)