+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 172 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned anmb is an unknown quantity at this point anmb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every body try to protect his profitable strategy . He is very conscious not to tell others how he is earning. I think if they tell others .Other people can also get benefit and their strategy will more secure and alive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anmb For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in three days you have made good profits with a proper strategy that you have shared, especially thanks for sharing that thing, i can see you have used eur based currency pairs and can try this with other currency pairs which have the law spreads.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chamika For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned mataharifx is an unknown quantity at this point mataharifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    , it was a fantastic trade that you have done and thank you for sharing with us, which inspired me a lot in forex trading to make the right trade. I hope one day I will get the benefits like you. I now learn forex trading by using a demo account. where there is no need for investment

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mataharifx For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats ,that was a fantastic trading which you bed done and thanks for intercourse with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to excrete a line decent. I plan one day i present get benefit suchlike as you. I am now acquisition the forex trading by using the present story. in which there is no requirement of finance

8. The Following User Says Thank You to asmakhatun For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned sayidatul is an unknown quantity at this point sayidatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    The results are obviously good. But then, many people get these kind of result for a while and they make bad losses again . All this would depend on the way the market has been behaving. If the market is choppy and ranging how do we determine any entry points for our entry.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sayidatul For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned Banglalink is an unknown quantity at this point Banglalink's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats, which was an incredible buying and selling that you've carried out as well as many thanks with regard to discussing around, it's uplifting me personally a great deal within forex currency trading to create a industry correctly. I really hope eventually i'll obtain revenue such as while you. I'm right now understanding the actual forex currency trading using the demonstration accounts. by which you don't have associated with expense.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Banglalink For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy and great works, Mate! Based on what I saw from your statement, I think you do a scalping trading as your basic strategy. Well, even if I do not understand what actually method did you use to gain that a lot profits, I think the final key of that successfully trades is more about your trading management and psychological management, not the strategy at first. However, happy trading!
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to truegoa For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello bhaiyo ye mera September month ki trading hai, jismein maine Support aur resistance base par trading karke earn kiya, good like forex forum

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mdjoy50 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is sometimes profit ga forever be in reach with a variety of ways unfocused and too many indicators. Sometimes a simple trick to convey it agan rich can get a lot of profit. in addition to using the above tricks MM setting is also important, so that the MC ga hit early. goodluck gan mantab tricks. greetings profit.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budis For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Adaja92 is an unknown quantity at this point Adaja92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey boss as you know and i wanna going to say that i am the newbie in Forex so i don't say anything about it but i just want to say that we have to know everything about my trading how to do and what to do. just follow your mind carefully.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Adaja92 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 172 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)