+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 172 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wonderfull technic...only 3 days you got $267....its only use pivot point to trade????sell if open price down from pivot point...and buy if high from pivot point..like thats??but sometimes the price violatile....high and down together...i confused..high only 20 pips and suddendly down fast more 50 pips per day...very confused..its better strategy if have more signal indicator to trade...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taimur15 is on a distinguished road taimur15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello and salam bhaiyo

hello bhaiyo ye mera September month ki trading hai, jismein maine Support aur resistance base par trading karke earn kiya,

I m very happy with my trading.

My trading is improving.

Learn about Elliot -Waves

http://forex-indicators.net/cycle-in.../elliott-waves

First Image

Second Image

All profits in just 3 days, I have capital only 267$

Thanks

Pivot indicator
    aap ne ye short terms aur scapling kr k acha profit earn kiya hai . aur aap ka scapling main acha knolwegde zahir hota hai . jitne pips ki aap scapling krte ho i think ye best aur easy target hai . is ko hasil krna easy hota hai . lekin ager forex ka knowledge ho to .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders always try to take and make the profitable trading in the Forex. This is really remarkable that you have in the Forex . We always try to 100% winning rates but I think it that possible how we try to find out this kind of question around us. but if you are using support then this is very good scalping example you have displayed. I try to make my trade always profitable.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    In your portfolio I see most of the time you use scalping system in near resistance or support level.How you manage your money at that time you not share with us.Without money management direction every trading system is risky and not granted as a profitable way.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to manikah For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boyler94 View Post
    i still confused to use this indicator,,
    how can i use this to get good information about trend on the market ??
    can someone tell ti me how to use this indicators ????
    i think it good, but i don't know how to use..
    bhai indicator sirf RSI, Aur stoch indicator ka use kiya gaya hai, aur main abhi bhi is strategy ka use karta hoon, lekin sirf main scalping mein iska use karta hoon, jisse mujhe achcha paisa mil jata hai, ek din mein sirf ek hi baar trade karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello and salam bhaiyo

hello bhaiyo ye mera September month ki trading hai, jismein maine Support aur resistance base par trading karke earn kiya,

I m very happy with my trading.

My trading is improving.

Learn about Elliot -Waves

http://forex-indicators.net/cycle-in.../elliott-waves

First Image

Second Image

All profits in just 3 days, I have capital only 267$

Thanks

Pivot indicator

wow very good once every close trading do little with wd capital but could produce a profit much hopefully I can also emulate the trading style thank you have I try to share the system master

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jhonky For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member boyler94 is on a distinguished road boyler94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i still confused to use this indicator,,
    how can i use this to get good information about trend on the market ??
    can someone tell ti me how to use this indicators ????
    i think it good, but i don't know how to use..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to boyler94 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it sound goods hat it is good indicator for making good profit, i think i will try it for trading, i think you trading history looks very profitable to me , this the main reason why i will use this indicator for trading, i have already used three indicator but i didn't get profit like this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to luckybegum001 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Elliot waves is awesome strategy and with simple indicator we can easily draw them and get good result using simple strategy. brother your achievement is really wonderful because this strategy in right way using your strong knowledge and skills in forex trading. elliot strategies are awesome in forex trading and with simple this indicator we can use this strategy.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mars For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member boyler94 is on a distinguished road boyler94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow,,, good indicator,, i want to try for use it to my trading..,
    but i still confused to know how to use pivot indicator..,
    i think it take long time....isn't it???

17. The Following User Says Thank You to boyler94 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 172 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)