+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 172 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member muddassir is an unknown quantity at this point muddassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    वाह!
    बधाई हो, कि एक शानदार व्यापार जो तुमने किया है और हमारे साथ साझा करने के लिए धन्यवाद, मुझे अपनी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में एक बहुत प्रेरणादायक एक व्यापार ठीक था.
    मुझे आशा है कि एक दिन मैं आप के रूप में की तरह लाभ मिलेगा.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to muddassir For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright i think i need to give this strategy a try in my demo trading to know how far this strategy can go in my direction because in other to earn more profit we need to be hard working based on my expect advise

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to abiodun For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,212 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai mujhe scalping ki achchi knowledge to nahi hai, itna jarur hai, ki main scalping karke achcha paisa jarur kama sakta hoon, main scalping abhi tak sikh raha hoon, consistently earning ki koshish meri jari hai.
    hanji bhai forex mein sabse jaroori mere hisaab se yehi hai ki consistent profit earn karna aur agar ye koi karleta hai tou wo forex mein kaafi had tak experience aur professional hogaya hai aur aage apna future aaram se set kar sakta hai..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taimur15 View Post
    aap ne ye short terms aur scapling kr k acha profit earn kiya hai . aur aap ka scapling main acha knolwegde zahir hota hai . jitne pips ki aap scapling krte ho i think ye best aur easy target hai . is ko hasil krna easy hota hai . lekin ager forex ka knowledge ho to .
    yes ,scalping is very good strategy and we can earn good money from this strategy ,if we use high lot size then our capital will in more risk that is why we must use small lot size and small stop loss in this trades .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to naziakhan For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member sim is an unknown quantity at this point sim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most profitable kind of trading is trading thourgh scalping that way you know you will have o make enough money in the market in order that more and more money in the market.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sim For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned rohomot is an unknown quantity at this point rohomot's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's really cool that you have a 100% win rate. It's like if possible? We are trying to figure out this kind of questions for us. However, if you use the support/resistance, is an excellent example has disbleyed speculation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rohomot For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member shityar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shityar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope you are there with your blessings, profitability strategy is part of more than that, because I will be with the knowledge of its location, knowledge sharing, always, we act and support and resistance trend lines to draw, this strategy is very helpful, I think you should learn Elliott wave Muenster, you can easily make money

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shityar1 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bohat acha kam kiya hay ap nay meray khayal mein ap ki ye strategy bohat achi hay is say humay bohat kuch learn kernay ko mila hay mein nay bi sep mein achi trading ki hay magar meri strategy thori si septate hay ap ki strategy say.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaudhry For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member toppor is an unknown quantity at this point toppor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai mujhe scalping ki achchi knowledge to nahi hai, itna jarur hai, ki main scalping karke achcha paisa jarur kama sakta hoon, main scalping abhi tak sikh raha hoon, consistently earning ki koshish meri jari hai.
    bhai aap koshish karte raho jaldi kamyab hoge jo mehnat karta hai wo jarur kamyab hota hai mehnat karne se piche nahi hatna chahiye bhai mein to abhi beginner hu mehnat kar raha hu jaldi is business hi knowledge le lunga

18. The Following User Says Thank You to toppor For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always try to earn profit from the Forex market. I recently started Forex after get some experience from the demo account. I invested amount in the real account and also earning. This is really remarkable that I have 75% winning rate. Every can get the profit if you have knowledge and practice.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to shahid1 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 172 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)