+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 172 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member yusmandono is an unknown quantity at this point yusmandono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "My advantage in trade"
    please give me a strategy that can make me a profit in the forex trading ..
    I have repeatedly using a variety of strategies in forex trading but there is no one strategy that makes me lucky continue ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Badawi is an unknown quantity at this point Badawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the link you attached to us if full of indicators I think it is a good time to take a look to these indicators even if I am not really into the indicators but I can look at them may be I find a good indicator to add it to my strategy. but my advice is not to trade with many indicators to keep your chart comfortable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alyba is an unknown quantity at this point alyba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm in this research are forex trading ... I hope I get money like you .... this is stimulating us that a lot of forex trading ...you make a complete and support related to share with us ... Congratulations, a great business history

Senior Member abdullahkhalid is on a distinguished road abdullahkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My profitable trading is Gold trading. ...
    I invest huge profit and earn very very huge profit......
    I like Gold trading....

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello and salam bhaiyo

hello bhaiyo ye mera September month ki trading hai, jismein maine Support aur resistance base par trading karke earn kiya,

I m very happy with my trading.

My trading is improving.

Learn about Elliot -Waves

http://forex-indicators.net/cycle-in.../elliott-waves

First Image

Second Image

All profits in just 3 days, I have capital only 267$

Thanks

Pivot indicator
    could be in the post on how to use this strategy ..? because I am still confused about the pivot and resistennya .. thanks

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy with pivot is really good, i'm also use like this, thanks for sharing

Banned zedforex is an unknown quantity at this point zedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, nice my friend. I'm so happy to see the results that you get. Here's an example of when a trader is consistent with the system has. Many indicators and a good strategy, but he prefers the system like this. Nice.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every profitable trade is remarkable for every forex trader.Every forex see to dream,he will be good forex trader and his every trade will be profitable.

Junior Member luhur kuncara seta is an unknown quantity at this point luhur kuncara seta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow fantastic profit
    allow me to learn more in this strategy, hoping to green my account, thx

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai main ye kahta hoon, ki successful to milna itna easy nahi hota hai, lekin haan aap achchi mehnat kar rahe ho, to aap achchi strategy se lekar achcha paisa bhi kama loge, bas kabhi high lot mat karna, main bahut baar blow kiya hai acccount high lot se
    aap ki bt sahi hain main ne bhi high lot se account blow kiya hai ab main ye janta hu ager hum small lot se trade kre ge to hum ko kbhi bhi margen call ka face nhi krna pade ga aur trade ajj nhi to kl hum ko profit zarur de gi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 172 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)