+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 172 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The right choice to analyze each new concept and technique in a trial demo first. Each technique has several advantages and limitations that are not identified by theoretical descriptions. when we do it in a dealing situation it becomes clear to us. What's more we need to know the techniques and procedures very well. if we execute immediately with consideration of staying overnight, it can cause us to reduce before knowing any factor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard about Elliot's very profitable wave trading and I wanted to learn it. but my problem is that I didn't get a clear idea that from where I would count waves in the Elliot wave pattern. I got the link and I think I need to study the material on the website. I think that is explained here very well and I will get to know them. I say the results that you show, these are extraordinary results and day by day it must improve. I also followed him in my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, it's an extraordinary trade that you have done and thank you for sharing with the United States, an American country that glorifies many things in forex trading to shape trade properly. I hope in the future I can benefit like you. I am currently learning forex trading by persecuting demo accounts. as long as there is no need for investment ... and, it is an extraordinary mercantilism that you have done and thank you for sharing with the US, who glorifies Maine a lot in Forex mercantilism for creating trade properly. I hope that sooner or later I will be able to make a profit like you. At the moment I am learning Forex mercantilism at the expense of a demo account. where no one wants to invest

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    milne wala profit bhi share karten rahen taki naye traders inspire ho saken aur kamai bhi kar saken. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed to produce more profit because we share knowledge with the knowledge that we will not decrease in number but will always be added by him where there is no need for investment. I believe Elliot Wave is a strong strategy in this world. and your trading is amazing, bro can you tell me you are using that trading strategy, kui ki mey bi application tara trading mada jada fortunately kama sakta hu, thank you bald friend i discussed kar ne k liya.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Open the H1 chart for GBPUSD. Make sure "period separator" is turned on and zoom in so you can see data for 3 to 4 days. Now the line drawings were high and low yesterday and also the previous day high and low. Place the pending order in the first row. and help with a centralized level of resistance dealing from the Karke to the Apne Bahut Achha is beneficial to Kama Liya Hai. age bhi aise hi apni techniques and use milne wala benefits bhi discussing the cardboard rahen taki naye investor motivating ho saken aur kamai bhi kar saken.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is the result of this world trade that you have done and a debt of gratitude is in order to offer us, it motivates me to fall apart in forex trading to trade legally. I believe one day I will benefit like you. I am currently studying forex trading using demo notes. where there is no need to speculate and start trading into profitable trades because of the mila ha opportunities that we are experts in. Leken understands that the forex market can give you a lot of profit and you should know that the market is good when you study it

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The results are clearly extraordinary. But then, many people get results like this for a while and they make another bad failure. All of this will depend on the way the industry has acted. If the industry is uneven and diverse how do we know any access factors for our access. When the industry is boring, we can make little or no bad income or even failure and then we will see that Forex trading is not as simple as we see it.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when they say that trading follows trends and that will make us earn money and avoid losses, so I decided to follow the advice and it really happened and made money, but when we didn't know where to stop or close entries maybe the fluctuations were already moving opposite and the trend changes before we close. so we need to look for trends, when trends will change direction.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I can do most of the time gains on the forex market. Because now I can do a good market analysis and good money management on my trading. And now I always trade long in the forex market, because long trading is perfect for me in the forex market. And in long trades I make good profits in the market. and our trade is likely to get more profitable if we prepare our trade with good plans and good tricks, while we trade forex using the easiest strategy for us to use. our trade will be easily controlled and profits will be easily captured.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You're a really lucky person. right to see your trades and profitable charts. I am a new tarader here, I am still studying here. How do you know how I got profit in this market, I started trading in this market, but I didn't get profit because I had no experience and more knowledge in this market. Can you please share with me about your transaction. I will be very happy to you. if I lean on you. Thank you good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 172 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)