+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support our resistance based trading quite remarkable once master me and my friends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it. I am now learning the Forex trading by using the demo account then this is very good scalping example you have displayed. Congrats it was a great trade that I made, I'm learning currently trade forex on a demo-account.. I hope that someday will get the money you make. At this time,so it can be an excellent example, scalping, who had been exposed to. I want to travel on the day you pay what the hours add command someone thank you for sharing and hope you get more profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    prifit trading tab he theak ho sakti hai jab ap ka is mai capital good ho ga aur then ap ko acahy system k sath trade start karna ho ge then ap achea tarah profit make kar sakty hain magar is mai sab sai zaydah important ap ka partinet hai trade karny mai yai ap ko apnay sath rakhna hota hai it is best for trader... Main to forex se bohat he sara profit kama raha hun is mie bohat si asaniya hai aur yhe bonous bhi bohat time se teda hai main market ko samajh gaya hun aur tqreebn jaanta hun kay kab market up ho jati hai kab down.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any one can share his prive system for you easy like this because most of the traders are openning pamm accounts to earn commissions from other traders for managing their accounts so There are many profitable trading system in Forex trade while can help me earn 60% to 80%then it will be OK then but i can suggest new trader for a good guidance rather than purchase any aiding buying and selling agreement the following

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Framework that can help me make benefit continually in forexlet alonecreate a trading framework dependent upon my trading style and actually there is no any ways which i told you and you follow that rules but and by doing these you may be profitable as well why not i am sharing you the best and more profitable trading system only invest large capital into business and get the risk in business you will surely in profitable system

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some of them are not regimented and the industry modified route for a while after we create a cope namely In this way a newbie can make some good cash by trading in forex so And i think if a trader trade on Forex by day trading think he will success. we can easily share our profitable system with other trader after all I remain strategy & experience is the best profitable trading system instead of I will share you something that I considered as open secret.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn money and risk management then apply on the forex business then you can make profit easily namely In H1 time frame please open Sell position when you see the price is slightly below Pivot point and Awesome Oscillator<0 and so we shouldl choose the best suited strategy for us while I uselessly not trade like others but I am a regular trader of Forex trading accordingly This timing of usage is called your actual experience.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me sia 1st i may ask how the master secret can benefit by it??? me and my friends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it .. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its really a good thing if you are able to base your trades on support and resistance levels only, so that the traders can be able to make some really good gains at the end of the day and enjoy the same. Thus, there is need for good trading system to be developed by the traders. forex trading bohot hee profitable trading marke hey lekin is sey sab sey ziada earning expert traders hee kartey hen forex trading men hamen bhee expert hee banena ho ga is jesee trading karney keliey hardworking kee bhee bohot sakhta zarurat hotee hey . is liey forex ko win karna hey to hardworking karnee hey .

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the understanding of wave pattern that is our main key is to be patient, wait for the wave pattern is formed, especially if we look at the pattern of a large timeframe, it needs a very patient because patience can occur or the formation of the pattern only once a day sometimes too not formed in a day. But make no mistake, if the pattern is valid we will get that many pips as well.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how the master secret can benefit by it??? me and my friends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it .. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM this account is really fantastic because this profitable trades speak a lot about what the forex traders can be as you are what you put into the forex market , you need to have the right trading mentality if truly you want to make something out of it and if not please do not bother to invest into the forex market because what will happen afterwards is not what you will like at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)