+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment processors with debit cards

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    payza has debit card only for select countries right now. For liberty reserve i had no idea they had anything like that. I didnt see it anywhere on the website. Got a link? Its true, i know instaforex, ibfx, fxpro, basically most brokers have their own cards (debit cards). I also know webmoney has debit cards.

Welll its great. Wer brainstormed together and found a way to ssave money and some payment processors that have easy ways to withdraw. Paypal was always a drag with its bank account withdraw or visa. Boring. Always take 5 days and whatnot...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-17), Unregistered (1)

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Okpay supports debit cards, so i think it will also be right if instaforex adds okpay to their list of supported payment processors. Because okpay is not just an ecurrency, they also engage in bank transfers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to naija For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-17)

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    master cards main say payment ko instaforex main say wasool karnay kay liay debit cards bhi istamaal kia ja sakta hai mager debit cards say acha hay kay payment direct apnay bank account main mungwa li jaey ye tareqa zeada mehfooz aur acha hai

6. The Following User Says Thank You to c13 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-17)

Senior Member sheikhmostofa3 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhmostofa3's Avatar
    Thanks
    PayPal provides a great program with this. Cash bonkers or even S krill additionally allow you to make use of debit credit cards or even charge cards to finance all of them too, so that they are actually versatile. I favor moneybookers general in order to PayPal although basically experienced to create a option between your 2.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sheikhmostofa3 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-12-17)

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe this is possible for none to be able to do for themselves but make sure you do can do so from your country nay ou have the right debit card that can do this transfer for you to be able to get the money to your account

Senior Member soniasomi is an unknown quantity at this point soniasomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remember that Money bookers or Skrill also let you use debit cards or credit cards to fund them as well, so they are really flexible.Thanks

Junior Member alihasn92 is an unknown quantity at this point alihasn92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for pakistan one can use debit card or paypal as working from usa.you know about this..\

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i use the moneybookers payment processor and i don't need any debt or deposit card to withdraw my money, it is so best and fast way to withdraw my money, it has low fess of deposit.

Banned shahidul is an unknown quantity at this point shahidul's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,Credit & Debit Card Processing. Enables fast, reliable and secure payment card processing in multiple currencies. Supports universal and regional card types International Credit Card Processing. Offer your customers convenient local-currency credit and debit card payment options to increase sales worldwide. PacNet ...Exchange forms of e-currencies : paypal, e-gold, e-bullion, pecunix, netpay, alertpay, 1mdc, etc. Exchange at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable for ...

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    boohar say payment processors hain jo kay dept card provide karty hai.jesy pyoner and okpay.mery khyaal say moneybookers main bhi ye sahoolat mojod hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast