+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Payment processors with debit cards

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    therefore I prefer to deposit the payment by using tools that exist today so I do not have to pay dearly for it all, because if we use wire transfer then we will incur substantial costs as if we are using a local transfer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now it has a lot of brokers who issued the online payment tool and also use other tools such as debit cards which we can use as a means of payment in the world and also as a tool for us to make a deposit and also pull funds in forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've never tried, sir, I used to read on this site that insta forex instaforex issuing payment instruments such as debit cards that can be used to deposit and also pull funding for the process faster and easier, but most I did not like was its highly FEE so high that I did not order

Thanks
    Instaforex broker also provides a means of payment by debit card payment is very high, but for all that I still think twice about using it at the moment
    if any payment is not semalah it then I will order it for me make my payment

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are now a lot of payment instruments that we can use anywhere and anytime as long as we want, we can fill us with a transfer of funds through debit cards which we have, so this will make it easier for customers to trade

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear you should not use Debit card in any forex . because debit care is fee more . so you use payza . because payza gives bank payment.

Thanks

Senior Member raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been trading with instaforex for some time now, i would say that their trade execution is instant compare to some other brokers. Their deposit method is instant if you are using LR. I have not made any withdrwal, but i believe their payment will be fast and they are honest. ithink most listen to what people say, that they forget to use their head.

Senior Member Andra FX is on a distinguished road Andra FX's Avatar
    Thanks
    If there was a broker who could depots and WD directly via credit card means better dong, if depo may already know, but for wd money will go to our credit card account, and it can indeed happen as if we pay the credit card exceeds bill, the money will be saved in the credit card account, this balance can we use our shopping or take cash, if there is friction in your city cash, via swipe ya cash, if not get through ATM, ask if there is no PIN to PIN the credit card issuing bank, but if taking over existing ATM surcharge minimal 50.000, - or 1% of that which we draw a bigger,
    Where Have all the Depo broker Info and WD directly to the Credit Card

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flips View Post
    can you tell me which payment processors you know that also have debit cards?

I only know solid trust pay and that works well, but are there any other?

I say debit cards because transfers to bank account last 5-9 days lol and also cost like 25usd per transfer. A card costs nothing.

thanks.
    You can use paypal as a payment your master, because paypal is directly linked to your credit card so you are able to use it right away with ease,
    but if you are using broker Instaforex you will get a debit card instaforex for around $ 15 it is also able to deposit and withdraw funds

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I know the payment processor jo apko verified account bi daitay ha or us k sath apko debit card bi daitay hai ta k ap bank sa withdraw krwa sakay.payza is best which provide u debit car in Pakistan.liberty reserve walay bi shayd kam kr ray hai debit pa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast