+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1532

Thread: Can I only Buy and close the orders.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    bro see if you can get a no bonous deposite account and trade with that it will help you a lot though restriction are there but it you get a real life experience just give a try
    bhaai aapne kya kaha kuch samaj nahi aayya..no bonus deposit account..means..i hv made account in the instaforex but it has 0.00 balance....when i got bonus then i will try real life experience
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i m learning at ********..but i had one question that i didnt buy any pair though i can sell themm..but now its solved..and now i have basic knowledge about basic concepts about all terms in forex now..shukriya all expert
    bro see if you can get a no bonous deposite account and trade with that it will help you a lot though restriction are there but it you get a real life experience just give a try

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    m newbie..i have question ..can i only buy any pair and close it...and i have opened demo acount @3000 now i have balance 4213 ..what does it mean??? m in loss or profit..m talking abt demo..
    yeah and you can buy any pair and close the order any time( only during trading days,not on sat and sunday Lol )
    and of course 4213 is bigger than 3000 and this means that your balance has increased.i hope you have some knowledge to find out profit or loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

Abubakar 148 (2020-09-09)

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exclamation Can I only Buy and close the orders

m newbie..i have question ..can i only buy any pair and close it...and i have opened demo acount @3000 now i have balance 4213 ..what does it mean??? m in loss or profit..m talking abt demo..
    You can also place sell trade. It is according to trend. try to use zigzag indicator. And also many indicators you may get it from this forum. Try to learn all things and then invest own money.

Junior Member $dollar$ is an unknown quantity at this point $dollar$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are in profit you make 1213$ profit..ham buy kr ke trade ko close kr sakte hai...or sell order me bhi ham trade ko close kr sakte hai..

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    Brother you should go through baby pips to get some good basic knowledge about forex trading and its calculations.
    ******** bahut achi website hai forex seekhne ke liye
    har enw trader ko ******** se trading tips seekhni chahiey aur is website ko aceh se follow karna chhaiye
    iske alawa aur bhi bahut websitesh ia jah se tarding seekhi ja sakti hai

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    m already learning at ********...and i thnk it better to make demo first...i know i m in PROFIT .BUT I THINK II NEED to learn more about forex.
    you can learn also from the forum that discuss only about forex,this forum also can help you too.make sure we learn from basic and know how to use the tools in the platform.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i make most of the analysis then take decision .and decision gone right ways..so i got profit of 1213$ in demo account...but still m learning more..abt forex..i m new to forex and i have joined forex only last 5 days.
    bro the real challange wil be on you when you start with real money...all the emotions wil start to play on you well in demo its just for practice no much emotions so best of luck buddy

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    m already learning at ********...and i thnk it better to make demo first...i know i m in PROFIT .BUT I THINK II NEED to learn more about forex.
    keep on learning dude
    forex market is full of studies..you have to be very sharp while trading
    thsi forum will help you in several ways for learning forex trading

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 131 Posts
    Brother you should go through baby pips to get some good basic knowledge about forex trading and its calculations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)