+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 154 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1532

Thread: Can I only Buy and close the orders.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the Gold and silver is altogether a different game as compared to Forex. This is because they are a global commodity and the demand forecasting is not easy to make and it has a direct correlation with the Us Dollar.

So also is the spread in them which is much higher and the capital required for trading the Gold is also high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lolz, yes my dear you are in profits but one thing you should kept in mind that forex is not only buy any pair and close it. I don't understand how you made 3000$ to 4213$ by using this method but I suggest you to learn all the basic knowledge and then go on real accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jonosa3 View Post
    I am very surprised of this poster. This is why there lots of loosers in forex trading if you dont study you cant succeed in forex trading. If you are a newbie dont ask questions when you should still be doing studies just go to ********.com
    This is right, to be successful in forex trading as in any business we should be good in calculations - also we should not only stick with buy trades rather when we see an opportunity short as well.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    m newbie..i have question ..can i only buy any pair and close it...and i have opened demo acount @3000 now i have balance 4213 ..what does it mean??? m in loss or profit..m talking abt demo..
    you are trading in profit carry on dude,
    but u should have to learn more about forex trading it should be the forums, diff web sits and books
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-06)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as there is increase in your balance simply it means you have made profit.
    and yes forex is of just 2 things buy and sell.
    after all the analyzes you make you need to make out whether you are going to buy or sell.
    and you can close open ,modify the order ,delete it or set trailing stop.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is depend on your own risk.Only Buy and you can not set stoploss it is bad.At this position you can earn lots of pips or lost lost of pips or amount.This strategy is only for Demo not for Real.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    We can perform our trades both ways and can buy and sell both.

We can perform both trades and go both long and short and can trade simultaneously.
    yeah i think it depend by the market and trend of market if we want to buy or sell.
    and also we must doing analysis firstly before making a decision, because this is the important thing and this is material of basic learning in forex trading in the case of analysis and making decision.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i start trading in demo first time then i did only gambeling but after spending sum tym i use strategy and using some indicator my trading style improve now a days..so i am confident for real trading..and i made that profit frm using strategy,money management

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    but we must dare to close the position even in a state of loss, we do to protect our capital ...
    if not we do, we could get a margin call if the price moves against the position of our continued ...
    that is good, make a good decision and fast to safe balance,and the first thing we have to do before we make open position that how to follow the trend and where will the trend go?
    my friend, how strategy did you use to follow the trend? i used stochastic for it and you?

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    We can do both buy and sell. Once we open a buy position we can close it when we are in profit. Similarly when we open a sell position then we can close it when we are in profit. We can also close a buy or sell position in loss but usually we don't do it. Buy position is also called a LONG position and sell position is also know as SHORT position.
    but we must dare to close the position even in a state of loss, we do to protect our capital ...
    if not we do, we could get a margin call if the price moves against the position of our continued ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 154 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)