+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 196 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1952

Thread: Education and Career.

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah i agree with your all opinion . but i am trying to learn about Forex related knowledge .

Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tareqbmw01 is an unknown quantity at this point tareqbmw01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friends, I agree completely with your opinion,,,, forex trading business is very difficult if we do not have well-established skills and do not know in detail about possible trafficking in this business, i think it will never hamper your study. to learn forex you can got some eBooks and search different web site for good knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ranjan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ranjan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading forum is the place where we should discuss about currency trading. However , without knowledge in present world there is no value . To make profession we must be knowledgeable. In currency trading obviously need knowledge . Any knowledgeable person can make better profession in currency trading. Many people in the world take currency trading as first job.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can have a career as a trader and that is promising job for me, there are so much peoples who get rich by joined forex trading, and if we have hard will I believe we can do that too. Job as a trader is cool job you know

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we can really take the forex investment as our education and career because the more we can earn our daily profit out of the forex market then we can always regard the forex investment to be the best education and career in the internet that what i really think regarding the topics because you need to be thought forex before you invest

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was not easy to find good education on forex, i was trade for 8 months, on that period, i just learn from internet. I was join to trading clubs on facebook and other forum. I never have any mentor, it makes me know if forex is the business which waste by many country, we are know, if this business is really hard. So, patient and discipline to practice on right and good ways is really needed.

Senior Member dech2003 is an unknown quantity at this point dech2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading require education and time must be created for it. There are lots of materials on forex that we must read in order to be properly informed about how the business operates. Therefore time and commitment is the sacrifice that every trader must give in other to be a very good trader. and a lazy fellow that can't do this may not succeed in this business

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dech2003 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ksatria921 is an unknown quantity at this point ksatria921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jutt61 View Post
    forex develop the career of the students because the commerce students learn a lot form the forex it is an international trading site which tell us rate of currency of every second in overall world so that's why students are interested in forex
    sometimes on fellow students, sharing their knowledge about forex on students who do not understand forex.
    so, can not be denied if the forex forward, large, and well-known by students who each invite one another to participate in forex trading and mutual benefit.
    This was not only the students, but it occurs the general public
    Hope, i'll get thumb or thank from you're

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think every trader gaining a lot of education from here. It is education first and it helps to built our career in this forex trading.

Senior Member tareqbmw01 is an unknown quantity at this point tareqbmw01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex every men and women gain latest education and best career because in short time it gives us better knwoledge and money so we think more and more about forex for education and best career.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tareqbmw01 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 196 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)