+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 196 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1952

Thread: Education and Career.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think i can agree that the forex trading is a career and we just have to learn more in other to make the best profit out of the forex market thats what i really think and the more we practice the more we learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muneeb638 is an unknown quantity at this point muneeb638's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex trading, we will get both of them, we get the best education and also we can build a good career and make it as our income..
    this is very nice there are many advantages here for us. and all back to us, when we keep and pay attention about forex trading with very well and always learn it with seriously and deiscipline, so we will get the easy way to make a good thing at forex trading.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

we will get both of them, we get the best education and also we can build a good career and make it as our income..
    this is very nice there are many advantages here for us. and all back to us, when we keep and pay attention about forex trading with very well and always learn it with seriously and deiscipline, so we will get the easy way to make a good thing at forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Alfreedom is an unknown quantity at this point Alfreedom's Avatar
    Thanks
    basic education first after that we need to gain experiences and after we practice and gain experience for a couple days we need to creative to make a plan to earn money in forex or try the simple method or simple strategies to earn money in forex

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rokib View Post
    Forex trading is world wide very favorite trading system for earning money. Need to more education about forex trading for build good carrier. So any one can try to earn money in forex trading with good education about forex and with good experience about forex trading for successful trader.
    Experience in forex trading is good thing to preparing our psychology. With always evaluating our mistake and always make a better strategy and analysis, we can make profits and more relax when we make trade

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is world wide very favorite trading system for earning money. Need to more education about forex trading for build good carrier. So any one can try to earn money in forex trading with good education about forex and with good experience about forex trading for successful trader.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hariz View Post
    education and career are necessary factor in our own life. we would like education for our particular career. we wish taking forex trading as career. therefore we would like education to get this. forex business depends on our education, knowledge and ability. we've got to actually gather a lot of knowledge to get this.
    nice thought you have given an interesting opinion about if you look at the issue and discuss what you have to say about it education and career is an important factor in our own lives we want education for our particular career we hope to take forex trading as a career to become a trader with good kemapuan we have to keep a lot of learning to improve the quality of our trading

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I consider Forex business can be his whos a great educated person. Without ample Forex study, no one can't if you are his profession on Forex market. But as long a great educated people want to if you are his profession as a result of Automatic maybe for your ex. Very without having course, there can be zero business beneath Currency.

Member medhusa is an unknown quantity at this point medhusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by razafsd View Post
    Forex trading is a difficult business which depends only on knowledge and experience. We need more knowledge and experience for better business in forex trading. Forex trading is a business with a good career but the path to this career is education and knowledge and luck as well.
    when discussing this issue i agree with your opinion about it that suggests that forex business is a business that is meudah and promising if we are serious in practice and therefore we are required to prepare all the needs that need to be incorporated into the rules or our trading plan forex trading is a business with great career but this is the career path to education and knowledge and luck also.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey, i am an engineering student and i like trading in forex its refreshing to do as this divert me from hectic schedule of mine, and it also provides us money which is all our earned, and we can raise good amount to pay for our tutions and coachings helping to make our future bright.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i also student of MBA. i am doing fore since 2 year ago. so i can tell to you about forex . you want to learn about forex for you life . so you can it. so be gain in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 196 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)