+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 530 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5292

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    yeah I agree with your opinion because forums can be a source of character and mental development of the trade that we do every day
    yes.. cause this forum like family, if i feel sad cause loss , i will going to the forum to tell what happened to me

and I'll tell about my success if I'm profits

all this is very beautiful if we share

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    This forum is very important for all forex learners
    This forum has many members..some of them are experianced while others are new comers..
    So here you will get almost every possible tips foir winning forex market...
    yeah I agree with your opinion because forums can be a source of character and mental development of the trade that we do every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajuonline View Post
    I am here because of first is learning and the second is sharing my experience and collect more experience with others members. and the last one is bonus. in part time i collect bonus for trading. and i am happy that we all are indian. this is the power of indian trader.
    This forum is very important for all forex learners
    This forum has many members..some of them are experianced while others are new comers..
    So here you will get almost every possible tips foir winning forex market...

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Be sure the bonus Posting of the most important reasons inducing to participate in the forum

But there are several other reasons:
    1 - learning
    2 - open a new account with Insta Forex
    3 - identify the traders of different nationalities
    You should also share the system you are using,
    or dividing anything, so we can exchange ideas.
    so that communication is not one way but both ways.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    yes bro out of india are also welcome to indian forum. bur he have to INDIAn and know hindi . ku ki bahut sare member aasakte he jo indian na ho.aur hamare desh ki ye exclusive forum he. to jai ho INDIA.
    Yes and i really appreciate the admin for allowing all indians irrespective of their place of residing. and it will help us greatly because a indian residing in japan or US or UK will have better understanding of the economy and conditions of the place they are residing and their analysis on this matter will be very helpful to us
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    You mean indians residing out of the country are also allowed to join, provided they confirm with the admin and moderators. Thats a good news. I have been saying about this matter to allow indians residing in other countries as well. Anyway is good news and i will thank the admin and moderators for this good move
    yes bro out of india are also welcome to indian forum. bur he have to INDIAn and know hindi . ku ki bahut sare member aasakte he jo indian na ho.aur hamare desh ki ye exclusive forum he. to jai ho INDIA.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Be sure the bonus Posting of the most important reasons inducing to participate in the forum

1 - learning
    might be yes, but while I was in my forum more quickly about the forex when compared with my ability before in the forum friend

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks

1 - learning

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    This new forum was opened some time ago, so not many Indian people who know. but I am sure, the insta 've been doing research on prospective traders in a country that had to be in facilitating a forum to develop his abilities. we wait for some future time.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me yaha pe apne thought aur experience share karne ke liye aaya hon..
    iske alawa bonus poibnt se trading bhik arta hon jo ki ek bahut hi acha tarika hai trading k

+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 530 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)