+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 530 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 5292

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, this forum is good place to learn something new about forex matter and also I can learn from other's experience
    which could help me to understand many kinds of conditions in forex market so I didn't need to failure in all conditions
    but I can follow success way to conquer certain condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a great place to hang on and discuss about the Forex trading issues and also it helps a lot in terms of gain in knowledge and the bonus amount too. In this way this forum is giving double bonanza to the members.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    yeah, no doubt about that this forum will provide good knowledge and lots of newbie learn of various techniques from here.
    Even, i had learn various technical terms of forex market from forums and it will provide bonus for posting that will help us for practice over forex market directly.
    Yes this forum is very attractive due to bonus. The post made by members are very useful. Moderators have very important role in protecting the forum from spammers. Most of the best thing i like is that we are able to discuss here freely.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    I really like you I know this forum from a friend and told me that this forum we got a lot of science and knowledge and also get a bonus post. thanks
    yeah, no doubt about that this forum will provide good knowledge and lots of newbie learn of various techniques from here.
    Even, i had learn various technical terms of forex market from forums and it will provide bonus for posting that will help us for practice over forex market directly.

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mojacko View Post
    I am here because a friend told me about this forum. and I find this forum very nice because of the useful threads about strategies, and about the basics for beginners. and the bonus is a great thing too. So I think I will love this forum because of the great things about it.
    I really like you I know this forum from a friend and told me that this forum we got a lot of science and knowledge and also get a bonus post. thanks

Junior Member mojacko is on a distinguished road mojacko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here because a friend told me about this forum. and I find this forum very nice because of the useful threads about strategies, and about the basics for beginners. and the bonus is a great thing too. So I think I will love this forum because of the great things about it.

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here to learn forex from other veterans traders, to learn new strategies and styles,
    and to earn bonus too, so I can practice using it, because in demo we can't trade with emotions.
    and also to share something if I know that it will help other traders.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    I learned that attracted a lot of forex traders who are successful and I want to learn also from the experience and learn techniques of good analysis, then I found this forum which provides many benefits for me thanks..
    It is a platform which is provided by instaforex to us for discussing about the corners of the forex. Due to bonus it is very attractive for various traders to share ideas. Everyone is expert in something they will give you knowledge of that here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    the best thing i found in this forum is that this is an indian trading forum where all the forex trders are indian and we can commun8icate with each other better and learn from each other
    thats right........there are many experts trader frm india......and this forum has many section for beginner and knwoeldge purpose .....and this forum give good bonus for postt,,thats i found usefull
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Junior Member mojacko is on a distinguished road mojacko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find many things useful about this forum. I learned many things about forex, as a beginner I read in the beginner's section and I learned the basics that I need to know about forex. and also I have found a lot of good strategies in the trading strategy section. and also the bonus is good because we can learn trading and earn too if we win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 530 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)