+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 530 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very helpful concept to enable colleagues from other countries, even though they don't know Hindi they can feedback their concepts and details in English and their problems if they cannot understand some of the publications published in Hindi, I think it can even help to popularize terminology we also because in some publications they might want to know what community partners are composed and can seek help and if they understand one term from publishing in a day that means 30 terms in a month and they can even make it in hindi after one or two seasons. lol

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here because I want to be the best trader. I want to be rich and get money from forex trading, I get enough training on demos and get more knowledge about the basics of trading. And I have studied forex for several years, and lost many accounts, of course I want to be here to share some ideas about forex trading; Sin, another reason is to get a bonus when I share ideas to start a new era of my trade. Thank you for instafx, give us this opportunity to do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forums are a store of knowledge. People share ideas, experiences. When someone faces a problem then he shares others to solve it. Online advises anyone who gets from home. As a result, new ideas are learned by the forum. Indian -Forex.com provides learning and earning opportunities. Bonuses can be useful for people by investing in Forex and I think this forum is very important. As we get capital for our training, we can also find something that was previously unknown to us. although it is necessary to practice

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found many useful things about this forum. I learned many things about forex, as a beginner I read in the beginner's section and I learned the basics that I needed to know about forex. and also I have found many good strategies in the trading strategy section. and also the bonus is good because we can learn to trade and get also if we win. and the best thing that I found in this forum is that this is an Indian trading forum where all forex trainers are Indians and we can communicate with each other better and learn from each other

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the reason I am here is to do learning and be very successful in forex trading and to learn new strategies and gain knowledge about forex and I have learned many new things from this forum and I am very grateful to this forum. for this and this Forum is a good resource for learning about trading systems and also gives us a great opportunity to raise capital to trade in real markets. I am here for these two reasons. In this forum there are many traders who share their opinions on various topics and I can find many tips from experts.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this is a good forum because different communities are here and people from different types of traders come and share their experiences and we can learn from other experiences and we can share our own experiences and we can also get bonuses for trading and we can continue as a trader. and Well I think as a trader I only love forex so I like to talk about forex and share things about forex and I want to continue as a trader so this forum also gives me bonuses to continue my forex skills so this forum really helped me to fulfilling my expectations that I want to become a successful trader one day.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here to gain knowledge about the forex market as well as to discuss with our Indians and share ideas. Side by side we can also earn income by posting on this forum. I don't think many Indians have knowledge of the forex market. They can get knowledge here in Hindi forum. and I am here to learn from other forex traders, I know I can read a lot of useful information in this forum, and the members here help one another. And also to share things that I know that can help other members.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    मैं आपसे सहमत हूं, हमें यहां एक नई रणनीति भी मिली। मुझे लगता है कि यह शुरुआती से लेकर पेशेवर व्यापारियों तक सभी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए एक बहुत ही उपयोगी मंच है। शुरुआती व्यापारी यहां शुरुआती लोगों को सबक देते हुए साझा कर सकते हैं और मैं इस मंच पर यहां हूं क्योंकि पहले मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के बारे में खुद को सीखना और अपडेट करना चाहता हूं, दूसरा मैं यहां हूं क्योंकि मैं कुछ बोनस अंक प्राप्त करना चाहता हूं और फिर इस पैसे का उपयोग खेलने के लिए करता हूं।
    forex forum waise to online me bahut hai lekin indian traders ke liye esse badiya forum nahi ho skata hai,esme wo apni language me he market me learn karke practice kar sakte hai,esme time dene se kaafi trader ko technical acha learn hua hai..

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_dimond View Post
    Ji Haan Main mere yahan per Aane Ki Sabse Badi vajah yah hai ki main bahut jyada profit gain karna chahta hun aur Jitna Jyada profit ho sake utna Jyada nahin karna chahta hun Kyunki Mujhe paison ki bahut jyada jarurat hai aur Jiski vajah Se Main Yahan per aaya hun Agar Mujhe paison ki jarurat Na Hoti To Main Yahan per kabhi bhi nahin aata main isliye aaya hun Kyunki Yahan per bahut jyada profit gain hota hai aur agar aap Shahid se Khele aur to aapko last bhi kam Hota Hai isiliye bahut hi jyada acchi website hai
    मैं आपसे सहमत हूं, हमें यहां एक नई रणनीति भी मिली। मुझे लगता है कि यह शुरुआती से लेकर पेशेवर व्यापारियों तक सभी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए एक बहुत ही उपयोगी मंच है। शुरुआती व्यापारी यहां शुरुआती लोगों को सबक देते हुए साझा कर सकते हैं और मैं इस मंच पर यहां हूं क्योंकि पहले मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के बारे में खुद को सीखना और अपडेट करना चाहता हूं, दूसरा मैं यहां हूं क्योंकि मैं कुछ बोनस अंक प्राप्त करना चाहता हूं और फिर इस पैसे का उपयोग खेलने के लिए करता हूं।

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex forum aik aisee site h jo hamain hamari mehnat ka phhal deta h aur hamari mehnat ko zaya nahi karta h aagr ham as mien mehnat kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee has mien hamain as moqa ko astmal karna hota h
    aur ham ko as sy zaror feda hasil karna hota h ye hamain hamari her mushkil ko hal ker sakta h aur hamari mushkelat ko asan bana sakta h as lyee as mien hamain her bar kaam karna hota h
    aur ham ko as mien kaam kar k kamaee kerna hota h aur aur apni zindgi ko asan banana hota h aur hs mien hamain kamaee krna hota hai.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-09-14), Farooq007 (2019-09-14), forexrunner (2019-09-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 530 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)