+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 530 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the fact that this forum has a lot of members, they are usually very helpful and the forum is kept active all the time by its members.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bonus12 is on a distinguished road bonus12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this forum is the best place to learn everything about trading forex,
    Its very important to get best strategy and right methods to trade
    because trading is very high risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kholil View Post
    yaar sab se useful cheez to ye hai ke forex mai aap acha khasa kaa kar sakte hian and when you can work properly in forex that means you can earn a lot islye try karna hchaye ke kaam acha ho kku ke jab kaam acha hgoa to phr aap acha earn bhi karenge warna aap ache se kabhi bhi earn bi kar sakte forex trading mai Mjhay is forum main sab say kaam ki cheez aik hi lagi hay kay is main haamin trading kay liye bonus mil jata hay or hamain is main invest kanay ki zrurat ni parti hay balkay ham is main say hi trade kar sktay hain or is say profit earn kar sktay hain
    Haan bhai main bhi aisa hi feel karta hoon, is forum ke wajah se main trading karne ko mil paya hai, waise mera bahut mann karta tha trading business mein aane ka lekin bhai investment nahi hota tha, isliye trade nahi kar pata tha, lekin forum ke wajah se ye mauka mujhe mil paya hai.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar sab se useful cheez to ye hai ke forex mai aap acha khasa kaa kar sakte hian and when you can work properly in forex that means you can earn a lot islye try karna hchaye ke kaam acha ho kku ke jab kaam acha hgoa to phr aap acha earn bhi karenge warna aap ache se kabhi bhi earn bi kar sakte forex trading mai Mjhay is forum main sab say kaam ki cheez aik hi lagi hay kay is main haamin trading kay liye bonus mil jata hay or hamain is main invest kanay ki zrurat ni parti hay balkay ham is main say hi trade kar sktay hain or is say profit earn kar sktay hain

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex forum mai hum bouns v hasal kar sakte hai fer app es kam mai achi trding v kar sakte hai bai saaab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai es kam mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex forum ko join karke hum bouns se profit ko withdw kar wa sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi trading kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in forex actually I consider this forum has so many talks about margin and leverage and that is the important thing in trading forex. Try to understand this thread and learn something new as newbie must know about that. Everybody want to learn and earn and when we got an opportunity to learn and skills to convert those learning into something substantial then nobody would like to miss that opportunity, and only India-forex is the forum in the world which provides traders an opportunity to earn without any initial investment and that is why I like the fourm very much and move towards currency market with its help.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai g es forum ma hamay buhat kuch useful mil jata hay , hamay bus es business ko mihnat k sath es forum ki madad sa seeekhnay ki koshish karni cahiyay ,ya mery khyal ma seekhnay ki best jagha hay You can find a pair of main items that i've got come to take pleasure in about this discussion board that is benefit regarding publishing and friendly environment where you can business and understand fx no matter what exactly who we have been.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in forex actually I consider trading strategies and forex education section is more useful for me in indian forex forum because i came to know about new strategies and education regarding forex so than i can attempt in my trading. i also love bonus for posting. I find indian-forex.com forex forum site as very interesting one. We can post without any limits and pay rate is also very excellent.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This forum without a doubt is the best forex forums out there, this is the only place where you et an answer for any thing that you want to know and the responses are incredibly good and useful and this comes from people who have experience so you are lest assured you are getting the real deal plus at the same time you get to earn something to trade with, te best thing to ever happen to me for sure.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear to me I strongly believe forums are very helpful for all the traders . We can gain huge knowledge by forums . India Forex forum is best forum in the world and all people love this forum . We all discuss about our trading strategy in this forum and it's very helpful for traders . We can earn forum bonus by forum posting and we can use those dollar for earn good money . well dear I actually do think i found many useful things of this forum,in this forum everything will be posted of forex,but most useful thing of forum is general trading discussion are,where every important thing is dicussied .the forex forum is key for information and great source for learning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 530 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)