+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: SystemBBS complex (multi-EA + multi-indicators)

Junior Member bd05 is an unknown quantity at this point bd05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When market is trading in a range and frequently showing ups and down two way position can be helpful, and after closing one position in profit you can wait for the another to return in profit and close that so you get good profit with minimal risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cakrawala is an unknown quantity at this point cakrawala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many people enter the stock market for various reasons. For some, they have a 401K retirement account with their job. For others, they have some savings that they accumulated over the years. Which ever way they entered the stock market, they all have the same goal - "Financial Freedom!"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    na to bhaiya ji apne koi system ka screen shot share kiya hain aur na hi aapne koi indicators share kiya hain bhaiya ji main to kahunga apko system aur screen shot dono hi share karke hum jaise trader ki madad karni chaiye
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member imranumar is an unknown quantity at this point imranumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this strategy will only kill our own investment, to me there is no synchronization between multiple indicators of the multi EA, if we believe the indicator then the trading strategy is the only manual I think it

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok i will contact you very soon for this system...i hope it would be good for me now i am going to check it on rapidshare

Senior Member Ahtasham1 is on a distinguished road Ahtasham1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not listened about this indicator in the past and that is why I don't have this indicator, you should try to find it there where you listened this indicator, and if you find then kindly share with us here on this forum.

Senior Member gotrading is an unknown quantity at this point gotrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by systemsbbs View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Presenting systemBBS.
    Multicurrency system works by eight major pairs.
    systemBBS - is a complete system for semi-automatic and automated trading,
    which includes an expert adviser and 6 multi-indicator + instructions.
    Entering the market 2-3 times a day - the average profit of 100-200 points.
    Recommended for trading TF 4H, but you can customize it for yourself and for other TF (1H as the practice - has the right to exist)
    You can become the owner of the system.
    Contact me in on the forum
    or
    send systemsbbs (@) gmail (.) Com
    or
    s.k.y.p.e systemsbbs
    You can see it in file. rapidshare.com/files/4287546738/systemBBS.zip
    Is it true what you say? Can make a profit on average 100-200 points just by doing 2-3 times a transaction?. Then how the trading system works, why do not you explain it in this thread, so that my friends in the forum could know / understand about these systems at once can try.

Banned asd is an unknown quantity at this point asd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do think this plan will simply wipe out our very own purchase, in my opinion there is no synchronization involving many signs from the adjustable EA, in the event that most of us consider the particular signal then your buying and selling approach could be the simply information I do think it.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear brother i download it but its really difficult to undrstand this because its complex one and make us difficult for trading the reason is we can trade with simple systems and when we select the difficult system mean a complex system to trade at that time we arrange many complications for our decision making.......its my opinion......

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Multiple EAs could actually men a good thing if they have different currencies they are given this service too. But I think one ea per trade will be good for a trader so that the best profits can be gotten by a trader. Also, multiple indicators are a good thing as one indicators reading cn be confirmed by the other so tht you cn get the best analysis for your strategies and the profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast