+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: SystemBBS complex (multi-EA + multi-indicators)

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many situations in everyday business that can guarantee letters of thanks. Some typical situations include: appreciation for special considerations given by other organizations, thanking speakers for presentations at board meetings, letters of customer appreciation thanking customers for their support, thanking employees for exceptional service or performance, thank you to individuals or organizations for customer referrals, awards to volunteer service workers for their personal contributions to public service campaigns

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhaiya g ap na sahi kaha hay k ya zaruri nh hay k hum 100% of the results of the karay lakin so that the benefits of Kartay hay aur achay indicators to use kartay hay, un ki achi practicing kartay hay tu hum 99% not acha the results of karaktay results hay and 100% my forex kuch bhi nahi hota hai, indicators of traders as safe as trading hai kar karata hi, indicators of matlab hota hai forex I sahi entered lena aur eske when tarder how come my mind bhi ess my business uses because hopefully for the traders he said hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I downloaded it but it is very difficult to cancel it because it is complicated and makes it difficult for us to trade the reason is we can trade with a simple system and when we choose a difficult system means a complicated system to trade at that time we set many complications for our decision making. and apne jo EA to bare mein Bataya hain aur jo bhi batye hain indicator so that wo apne thoda screen shot to sath mein madad karte to jayda behtar rahta play to khair EA use nahi karta lekin samjhana jar indicator pasand karta bhaiya ji

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing for a robot that can make a profit is by understanding the techniques in the robot and helping that if we want to buy it we have to contact him so that it means to be sold and not free with that link. read expt would be better if you could not explain about your sinc and mujhe strategies for khair EA to sath mein trading karne ka ko bhi shok nahi hain main market hi hi nahi karta hu ye faltu bhi hain waise bhi isko try karne se koi bhi fayda trader how come your name is fine, bhaiya ji

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai g so that you use the kartay hay, how come the trading system of ko bi bi uses nh because of cahiyay, mery khyal ma bi EA because we use the merchants to liyay bilkul bi theek nh rahta hay, and hamay loss hi ho gadan I thank you top of your thread yes this strategy is very simple and hi gives a good point to enter but for me forever I am
    hi good system bBScomplex-multiEA multi-indicator system thank you very much for this good thank you

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sat se pehly to the apk apk bohat he dil se thankx there because of chahata hun kay apne mery sath itni important hai yhe bohat he faida mand sickle hopefully mery ley aur he oak kay ley yhe kafi acha system hai aur main bhiis pe goor karun ga aur kal kalur how come it's been viewable or not. and Pahli baat to you kahunga ki mujhe EA we use because bilkul bhi pasand hi nahi hain aur dusri baat aapne tarah lattice ki koi bhi file attach nahi karti hain jisko download kiya jaaye main manual because hi like karta hu bhai ji

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok i will contact you soon for this system ... i hope this will be good for me now i will check it on rapidshare and i think this strategy will only turn off our own investment, for me there is no synchronization between several multi EA indicators, if we trust the indicators then the trading strategy is the only manual i think of it

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I downloaded your file share and I think this strategy is very good but needs to be tested using demo trading. I think after testing if I think I can understand the strategy well then I use my true trading expectations then at that time it gave us very good results and we made very good profits and maybe it is very good to usually register because people easily show no mention it again. I want to find a hoe to use this technique not to mention the simplest way it works. Why not discuss it again in this regard to ensure that the whole set of professional traders ... every time you choose a complex structure always suggesting some problematic structures leading to a return exchange then we tend to manage a large number of challenges to get our final choice.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I downloaded the file from a fast share, but you haven't explained it further. I need to understand the hoe to use this method and how it works. Please submit to this here so that all traders can enjoy this method and If you want to download, but it is a difficult decision and the reason for extensive and complex operations, transactions now are a system, a complex system, a difficult choice, when the system handles problems and transactions.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At present it is not practical to download files from a fast share. I can't remember the real faculty. Does anyone know this? If so then tell me how to download files from fast sharing. and I download it but it is very difficult to cancel it because it is complicated and makes it difficult for us to trade the reason is we can trade with a simple system and when we choose a difficult system means a complicated system to trade at that time we set many complications for our decision making.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast