+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 322 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the tension is not unusual, we are naturally afraid of losing money, and we seek to minimize risk, using money management and stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member drdeepakji is on a distinguished road drdeepakji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    keeping the nerve calm is not possible when you are dealing with your hard earn money...nerves will be high ..and the one who performs in the pressure is the winner!!so focus on that which is in your control..keeping nerve calm is not in Ur control..its involuntary..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member drdeepakji is on a distinguished road drdeepakji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
    sometimes dude we don't get time to control ur emotions..we cant do yoga in middle of the trade when its really going against you...what best we can do to just wait to move the market in our favor or see if u can compensate the losses/..and in pressure work on generating productive ideas.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Niqo View Post
    I have come to realize that am my worst enemy. I used to open a trade. When you are trading you should really remove and eradicate fear. Fear is what is killing you. You should be very good in trading without fear. You should work on yourself coz you are your worst enemy.
    we must admit a mistake, that loss is not a broker accused of cheating, we must make an evaluation, and find out our mistakes, in the future do not repeat the same mistakes, forex trading is not done by think rather you accpet that forex trading is not complex but it is can you tell me that how many factors affect the market and how many traders have account in the forex trading

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Yes of course i am agree with you. But did you notice other then fear and greed there are also other emotions that effect trading. That are over confidence , hope and expectations. You said that control yourself, and these thing are also important to control and never overlooked them
    Yes overconfidence in trading also makes us to suffer from loss resulting in killing our account. Often after initial winning trades we feel ourself as a winning trader and place large lot order and loose the money. Overconfidence should be avoided while trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, yourself is real enemy if you dont understand forex trading clearly and open real trading account with any practice on demo account in this condition you will lose your all money in few days.

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    before i learn about psykology trading i have bad action when trading because i can't controlling emotions well. and that truth if our self is our enemy when trading, for that we must manage our selve before go for trading session.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course i am agree with you. But did you notice other then fear and greed there are also other emotions that effect trading. That are over confidence , hope and expectations. You said that control yourself, and these thing are also important to control and never overlooked them

10. The Following User Says Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have experience it when i trade and really due to my over cofidence i lost my winning trades and i repeated the same upto now 4times but i think i should not repeat it again anymore and control my emotions

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex trading we are enemy of ourself if we do not follow the golden rules of the trading. It is responsible for the loss. So it is not good to blame the forex market or anyone for that loss. Just keep in mind that you have to trade according to the rules otherwise it will be very difficult to make gain from forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 322 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)