+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 322 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely we regard ourselves as our own enemy then we wont be able to concentrate at all. This feeling is very negative, instead we should treat ourselves as among the best and develop a positive attitude and Forex is the business that needs a great deal of knowledge and experience in a trader, now it is our mistake that we start trading without proper knowledge and education.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greed is the part of the emotion and we know that trading doesn't allow emotions and we know properly that if we mix emotion and trade then what will happen to the trade. Forex is the trae where we cannot mix emotion because emotion is the weakness of the trader and if we do that then their is the possiblity of losing all our money in the forex trade. So if you are a trader theny ou should know that forex trading is the trade where you cannot make any mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ezhaforex View Post
    I agree in forex selfishness greatly affect a trader in analyzing the market and in doing transactions and usually that causes traders in their transactions to fall because of the nature selfish,, selfishness is not easy for us to control but if we really try we can surely
    I don't understand how our selfishness will affect our Forex trading, actually we are trading for ourselves to make money not for charity or something like that. so i don't find any harm in being selfish in Forex trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member ezhaforex is an unknown quantity at this point ezhaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by burayak View Post
    enemy is within ourselves is the ego that usually must be imposed by the will to be followed so that would be harmful to the trader when doing an analysis to make good decisions and correct as to keep the egos of the analytical results are in accordance with the strategy used and accordance with the rule will be in abort again by the ego that is in itself so it should be capable ego controlled by thought and feeling good and true.
    I agree in forex selfishness greatly affect a trader in analyzing the market and in doing transactions and usually that causes traders in their transactions to fall because of the nature selfish,, selfishness is not easy for us to control but if we really try we can surely

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    enemy is within ourselves is the ego that usually must be imposed by the will to be followed so that would be harmful to the trader when doing an analysis to make good decisions and correct as to keep the egos of the analytical results are in accordance with the strategy used and accordance with the rule will be in abort again by the ego that is in itself so it should be capable ego controlled by thought and feeling good and true.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we have to be more patient,prudent also have to work hard and everyday we need to try our best to do better then the previous day.That's how we can occupy the market condition.

Member ezhaforex is an unknown quantity at this point ezhaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    I have come to realize that am my worst enemy. I used to open a trade. When you are trading you should really remove and eradicate fear. Fear is what is killing you. You should be very good in trading without fear. You should work on yourself coz you are your worst enemy.
    I think I quite agree with you,, to be able to trade well in forex we must be able to overcome the fears we have,,, a trader will not be able to deal with both if he ruled by fear of loss,,, face all the fears that is the key to success

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we have to know and understand that Greed is the main factor responsible for the loss in the Forex.

This is especially true when we are considering that our career as well as success is at stake.

Thanks
    I think the fear is reasonable, we are afraid of losing money, so we recommend to use the money idle, and if our money is lost, it will not make us poor, it will help us to reduce the fear

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have come to realize that am my worst enemy. I used to open a trade. When you are trading you should really remove and eradicate fear. Fear is what is killing you. You should be very good in trading without fear. You should work on yourself coz you are your worst enemy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 322 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)