+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 322 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    a lot of posts say that there is always an enemy in forex market . I feel the opposite of that there is no enemy in it . there is persons who have experience and one who have not . that is the different in the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Self control plays a major role in Forex trading. We should give much importance to this subject and improve a lot to become a profitable trader. This helps us a lot to do a better analysis based on facts and figures rather than on emotional objects.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel my first 3-months of trading is good experience. i got many loss and took to margin calls. i should realize how i control myself especially my emotions. Now, in my trading, i handle my emotions to order buy and sell.
    i think controlling ourselves is important before we trade and make orders, without it, we cannot get profit in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think emotions are the enemies of Forex trading. You should treat them as you are treating with your enemies. when you are feeling some emotional problems , you should avoid trading at that time. Forex trading and emotional interference both can't be mixed

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade with the cold and clear mind is the best way but when the initial benefits for loss of frustration and then walked to take advantage of the numerous and consistent
    To be trading with a cold and clear mind, it is the right thing. But this requires training as well, because it's not an easy thing for most people. For people who do have a long wait to nature, this would not be difficult for him.

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    The ability to control oneself is indeed important is owned by all traders. At the time of trading, a trader is actually trying to outdo himself. If he loses, it caused one of them because he did not know themselves more deeply.

Banned my-forex is an unknown quantity at this point my-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
    yes of course, all the success and whether or not we are in trading of course determined by ourselves. the greatest enemy that is in us the desire of course greed is too much

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of these I learn it from the money management , is how to control your self and your emotions and to not let the fear and the greed control you, this is a the most important field in the forex trading.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    yup, we could be both of our friend and even an enemy, it's depend within ourself how to manage those two options. good knowledge, skills and experience usually is a good source that will reduce the pressure the side of ourself who tend to become our enemy. so the more you're good in knowledge then the more you will have friend in forex..
    we are a machine Sitem our own if we can successfully create a system that means we Probably the trade will be successful
    but if we do not take it seriously, we ourselves also what makes it all becomes a mess,have failed also will blame yourself later

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, we could be both of our friend and even an enemy, it's depend within ourself how to manage those two options. good knowledge, skills and experience usually is a good source that will reduce the pressure the side of ourself who tend to become our enemy. so the more you're good in knowledge then the more you will have friend in forex..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 322 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)