+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 322 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Junior Member umaira is an unknown quantity at this point umaira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fact that anyone is on this site, means they are more open to any possible interpretation of the world around us. Some havnt discovered the way they should be heading and kinda need a bump. This book and recently made Movie really inspired me to start asking more questions about myself and starting to see the truth around us.
    The movie is called 'Peaceful Warrior' and I feel like if atleast one other person can hear about it from me and change their life or ways of thinking as it did for me; then this was well worth the post and any possible haters trying to flame

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worry is affordable, we are reluctant of taking a loss, so we suggest to use the cash nonproductive, and if our cash is missing, it will not create us inadequate, it will help us to decrease the worry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shaon is an unknown quantity at this point shaon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the real enemy in Forex is my emotion.My greed, Over fearless, less patience.I think this are the enemy of mine in Forex.I try to control my emotion.

Senior Member rahim is an unknown quantity at this point rahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opening corporate job, I was born with high fear that promotions were based on a thick sauna ethic plus mark production.I dreamed in direction of goal indicative the top also bread toasted it happen.Unfortunately, my suggestions of corporate environment were inaccurate.As a grunt, an engineer, moreover a manager, the games, turf wars, in addition political thrashings taught me numerous seller lessons.Ianthe end,

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    Obviosly we are the enemies of ourself in this forex markt. Because of our greedness and emotion. We are the enemies of our own, it is better we discipline our self.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our avarice and our worry are difficult to deal with because we are person and having feelings all enough time. I believe they are the actual attacker which come from our self and designed drawback for us as the investor in currency dealing globe. We must prevent and be able to management them.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opening corporate job, I was born with high fear that promotions were based on a thick sauna ethic plus mark production.I dreamed in direction of goal indicative the top also bread toasted it happen.Unfortunately, my suggestions of corporate environment were inaccurate.As a grunt, an engineer, moreover a manager, the games, turf wars, in addition political thrashings taught me numerous seller lessons.Ianthe end, I obligated it in opposition to where I dreamed in the direction of be, yet still not without bruises,scrapes,

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ejuna80 View Post
    Forex trading is a business and owned by one man and that is the trader so all decisions are taken by you so if you fail or succeed or fail is due to your decisions you have taken. So you are your only enemy in succeeding in forex .
    indeed all decisions in forex trading depends on you so be careful in analyzing as if in a hurry and do not mind calm will make you fail in forex

Junior Member ejuna80 is an unknown quantity at this point ejuna80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business and owned by one man and that is the trader so all decisions are taken by you so if you fail or succeed or fail is due to your decisions you have taken. So you are your only enemy in succeeding in forex .

Senior Member uptrendmen is an unknown quantity at this point uptrendmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Controling emotion is one factor in trading if traders want to get success in this job. Most traders lose because they can control it, always for newbies to be greedy in trading, loss make them more fear, if they can keep these felling down, they can not be a good trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 322 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)