+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 322 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    very true sir, I strongly disagree with your opinion as well as I think it is the presence of this human trait is dominant and has a greedy nature of it could have come out when we do the trafficking in directly in the forex market, and therefore we must be cautious

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    true boss, our enemy is ourselves, a lot of traders fail because he can not control his emotions. These include emotional emotions of greed and fear make transactions. if negative emotions control us then we will not be able to trade correctly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abnoman View Post
    This is absolutely good and real talking . Myself Is The Real Enemy in forex market. Because we cannot control in our mind some time in forex.
    Not only our mind that we can't control but also our bad habits in trading. No matter how hard you try to make your trading condition improves if you can't defeat the enemy residing inside yourself then you will never earn consistent profit from your trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is called a confidence man, who does not have a strong self belief will fail in any business that requires decisiveness in acting, but people are too high conviction itself is also very dangerous in a business because they have no self control.

Senior Member namrood is an unknown quantity at this point namrood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are the enemies of Forex trading.You should address them as you are treating with your enemies.I agency to say,when you are belief whatsoever affective problems suchlike thought prize or anything added,you should refrain trading at that experience.Forex trading and cathartic disturbance both can't be integrated and can't be hap at corresponding reading.May be they can hap but you should wait beat results from your trading then.I module imply you to transaction 2 present when you are emotionally disturbed and patronage only one measure with chilly and still deal.I cogitate you faculty jurist advisable .
    If my posts are heplful, please thank for me !

Banned nurulkabir is an unknown quantity at this point nurulkabir's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is completely first-class and factual talking . Myself Is The Real Enemy in forex market. Because we cannot organize in our mind some time in forex. So we have to control our mind. If we want to gain in forex .

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is absolutely good and real talking . Myself Is The Real Enemy in forex market. Because we cannot control in our mind some time in forex.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Guys,whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.This feeling is very negative, instead we should treat ourselves as among the best and develop a positive attitude. Remember every success begins from our thoughts so a positive frame of mind is a necessity to succeed

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shaon View Post
    For me the real enemy in Forex is my emotion.My greed, Over fearless, less patience.I think this are the enemy of mine in Forex.I try to control my emotion.
    All of that is big problems, I feel the same condition like you my friend. I get over fearless.f It was caused by bad experience. I get margin call for more than about six times, with that experience i was loss my confident. Not easy to make new position. fear if my analysis is not good. I fear if i make wrong order and it was happen after i get my sixt margin call. For now i try to trading on demo account again to make my feel better.

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes our main problem is lack of patients and greediness which is our main enemies but we can overcome that if we are determined and are prepare for the hard work than nothing can stop us from been successful in forex or in any other field.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 322 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)