+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 322 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Senior Member markhoor is an unknown quantity at this point markhoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right. Someone wise said once "You are your friend and you are your foe.". Most of the time, we face loss due to our own mistakes and we blame others. If you want to improve your trading then you have to improve yourself and become a better person with knowledge and experience and who can control his emotions and who is an optimist.

Senior Member buzinesslinksisb is an unknown quantity at this point buzinesslinksisb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's 80% assure that our self is our enemy in the forex trading, because when we enter in the mind then fear, greedy, emotions and over confidence are with us, so therefore these are the main cause of the loss, we should to avoid these enemies for the well trading and for the well earning, these are the real enemies in our inner side..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member killer123 is an unknown quantity at this point killer123's Avatar
    Thanks
    its very attractive topic yourself is the enenmy i think its true becoze when you doing trading i this plateform your emtions is not handling and you face loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kotkot is an unknown quantity at this point kotkot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only thanks to ensure that somebody could be a live merchant would be to raise him for the lo gin/pass to the important account. whereas with meta merchant that is not troublesome, several platforms don't support capitalist login/pass. moreover, several traders would not need to share their real account details unless they're craving for investors or are attempting to sell one thing.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neer View Post
    Yes, I've noticed my enemy. I'm trying to kill this enemy. But it usually kills me. In any case, I hope that it will be gone from me. Area unit a pile of ideas during this forum to drive the greed and fear.
    ourselves it can be called as the enemy of the most obvious and for ourselves, that's why as a trader .... we should be able to manage yourself in order to remain a trader can generate profits consistently, because the psychological condition manageable with well, then the chances of us to be a successful trader will be even greater

Member Neer is an unknown quantity at this point Neer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I've noticed my enemy. I'm trying to kill this enemy. But it usually kills me. In any case, I hope that it will be gone from me. Area unit a pile of ideas during this forum to drive the greed and fear.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    true friend. our enemy in trading is ourselves. if we can not control ourselves when we do forex trading can say we are successful in trading forex. in addition to control ourselves just by always keeping emotions while trading forex. if we can not keep emotions then we should ****ually reduce the error to us.

Senior Member kotkot is an unknown quantity at this point kotkot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure many factors contribute to your mistakes in forex mercantilism. Emotion, mercantilism science etc. With practise one would overcome all this particularly by creating your own mercantilism rules and system and protrusive to them each in sensible times and unhealthy times. it's quite difficult overcoming the enemy in you however as you retain following your set down rules you'd someday surmount this and mercantilism would be an honest a part of you. palmy mercantilism

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can naturally be the reason why we traders are failing in forex, we may actually have a lot of losses because of our mistakes. This means that in forex trading, we should control ourselves to improve in our trading.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you because i also realize that we are the real enemies as we lost our money because of our mistake like laziness in postings and collection of good capital investment, virus like greed, fear and emotions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 322 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)