+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 322 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your self is that the real enemy is that the good comments on the actual forum. I ask for to my just about almost most friends that are also performing their own business on the actual world on-line system they ought to steer clear of the greed and wait and see during their own trade and business on the actual world. And perform u business along with hard operating situation with regard to making the actual successful life and trade on the actual forum also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that market is a neutral thing and it keeps moving on it's own depending on various factors. The reaction to this change inside our mine make the difference during trading. so we must learn to control and guide our emotional energy in a proper way. If we get success in this work then we will be in profit without any kind of loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I totally agree, in forex the real enemy is ourselves. we should be able to control ourselves to be disciplined, not greedy, diligent in study and practice, and do not want to find a shortcut way to get rich in one night. In forex trading there are no shortcuts, we need to passed many steps to become a successful trader. we have to work hard and always want to learn something new so our knowledge about forex become better and better.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading. U ought to deal with all of these because u tend to be treating along with u enemies. I suggests that to state, whenever u tend to be sensation a few emotional issues such as sensation fear or even anything This really is particularly accurate whenever we tend to be thinking about which our career because well because success is actually in stake. Yeh sahi baat hai ki hamari success hamari apne talent par hi depend karta hai kyoki hum agar risk ko analyze nahi kar sakte aur excess risk lete hai aur hamara loss hota hai aur agar hum sahi tareeke se market ko use karte hai to hamesha behtar tareeke se market ko samajhenge aur acha tarah consistency se profit bana lenge.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am entirely agreed along with u opinion which none apart from the self will be the enemy of the capital. It�s a lot hard to management the actual emotions such as fear, greed and stress whilst trading. A good trader have great capability to management these types of emotions. Any kind of of these types of emotions will affect the trading style and change the entire analysis.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u u self you are u personal individual enemy and u also cannot have the actual capability to trade whenever u cannot preserve u self, you are merely not u self on case u cannot have the actual capability to hundle u trades and simply understand that technique is actually accurate and and that�s nevertheless remaining, but whenever you are trading u ought to have the actual capability to perceive the complete issue through method of a demo account, if u re able to trade nicely within a demo account, u tend to be able to trade any kind of market upabout a reside account.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions are the enemies of Forex trading.You should treat them as you are treating with your enemies.I means to say,when you are feeling some emotional problems like feeling fear or anything else,you should avoid trading at that time.Forex trading and emotional interference both can't be mixed and can't be happen at same time.May be they can happen but you should expect worst results from your trading then.I will suggest you to trade 2 times when you are emotionally disturbed and trade only one time with cool and calm mind.I think you will judge better with trading is better. tnx

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure i am agree together with u that personally could be that the actual enemy of mine. as soon as we can open upward a trade my goal will certainly end up being to earn the actual very very greatest profit because a result try. within the imply time generally emotions can hamper me personally and thus i think that market may will go a lot of sown and which i wll acquire profit. but it is solely loosing the actual capital ! ! ! ! !

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yourself is the main enemy in forex trading, because we ourselves will act greedy and emotions when trading forex, the forex trading we need not only the analysis of trading good and accurate, we also need the psychology of trading is good, because not all analyzes can benefits, errors in conducting market analysis, this can make us act the emotions Ji hume bhi kie bar lagata hai ki your self bhi kie bar logo ka enemy ban jate hai jaise ki greed or emotion lack of knowledge or depreshion or tension aise bahut se karne hai jo kie bar log khud apne ap ke enemy ho jate hai business ke liye so agar hum in sari chijo ke upar agar dhayan na de to humesa hi humlog apne khud ke enemy rahenge so hume insari bato ke upae dhayan dena hai.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    accurate, a successful trader is actually a trader that is able to management on their own whenever trading. they create selections not depending on emotion. so that each choice is actually driven by fact they can be found on the actual forex market. This will make all of these simple to build a profit, a few newbies typically make use of emotions whenever making selections, these people forget the undeniable fact that there is actually upon the market. so they�re typically hoping to profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 322 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)