+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 322 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear, definitely I do believe psychology is that the biggest enemy of the actual trader on the actual Forex market and self-dealing along with emotions, fear and greed and the actual inability in order to be able for you to help management all of these on I�m remorseful for just about any starting and I also really truly come to sense, however along with time I will go and this particular bad sensation, a fear my dear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this world no one can make you feel the way you meant for yourself. If you take it in positive way you can be very powerful and if you take in negative way you are going to feel depressed. So you can be best friend of yourself and also biggest enemy of yourself, Now its all you have to decide what actually you are willing to do.? and hmmm,,i confused this matter loss making traders are very frustrated who is willing to some money to losses? but thats the forex it has a high risk business ,the trader must be able to control himself /.....he would do arbitrarily makes loss account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must treat them as you deal with your enemies. I mean, when some emotional problems such as feeling scared or anything else you feel should avoid operations at the time. Forex trading and much emotional interference can not be mixed and can not be happening simultaneously. Maybe you can go , but just wait worst trading results below. I suggest you negotiate two times when you are disturbed and emotionally trade once with cool and calm mind . I think you feel better with the negotiation is better.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is right,if you noticed you will realized that the reason of most of your trading mistakes is caused by your own self. Your undisciplined self always get in the way to your trading and it's up to you to control yourselves if you want to achieved your goals in your trading. and I agree and I realized that the enemy in this business is myself and feel it to be a successful trader must be able to control themselves and not to the emotions that lead to greed and patience

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It means eventhough we are trading to make profit in this market, without our knowledge many times we take decisions that lead us to loss. So if we are serious about our trading destiny then we need to control our emotions otherwise our destiny will be in dream only. and Only controlling your emotions in forex trading will not guarantee your success as most of the people think. I think controlling emotions comes at a later stage, first you have to equip yourself with extra ordinary skills and knowledge about the forex trading and then practice on demo account and then there comes the stage of controlling your emotions.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually my dear i strongly think that we regard ourselves as our own enemy then we wont be able to concentrate at all. This feeling is very negative, instead we should treat ourselves as among the best and develop a positive attitude and Forex is the business that needs a great deal of knowledge and experience in a trader, now it is our mistake that we start trading without proper knowledge and education.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ourselves are the most dangerous enemy mean our fruitless thinking and imaginary hope or too much greed are the worse matter. Because may not gain better profit without. So we need to overcome our own emotions.
    and I am not agreed with this because we are no our enemies its our emotions which act as out enemies and we do wrong. In reality our emotions compel us to do wrong and it's not possible to eliminate emotions from our trading but we can control them to some extent.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you may always target for small take profit like 10 pips.but this will not always help you to protect yourself from looses.there are some traders always put small target and big stoploos.but they still cant gain.if you win 5 positions with target of 10 pips and loose one loose of 50 pips and the result is zero
    and Actually, most traders lose because they don't respect trading rules especially money management, and because they make mistakes and repeat them every time and they never learn from their mistakes.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    enemy is within ourselves is the ego that usually must be imposed by the will to be followed so that would be harmful to the trader when doing an analysis to make good decisions and correct as to keep the egos of the analytical results are in accordance with the strategy used and accordance with the rule will be in abort again by the ego that is in itself so it should be capable ego controlled by thought and feeling good and true.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that the trading with the cools mind is the good ways but the profit goes to loss sides,the frustrations controls the mind and others orders are also gones in the loss.too much over confidences cannot help us always and we should not wait for getting too much profits(the greed) and it leads to huges lossing... and Our real enemy is that we do greed and fear in the trade is the biggest enemy of every trader and merchant like anyone if they are able to do this trade with no greed and fear they will be successful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 322 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)