+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 322 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think u tend to be right. The actual real enemy is actually the personal, exactly in which all of us think we will defeat the actual market. All of us think all of us tend to make a lot of money whereas the actual market takes money aside. U have to end up being very careful on working using the greed and fear on your self so which u tend to make rational and logical trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah my dear friendsssssssssssss..............Any take for with the aim of we be in our trades gives us losses and if we be rebuff take for, we dig up profits.Ought to be available of this marketplace to complete a profit, which we hope to win this you retain to support by hand and are not an enemy to by hand, and money management in our trade and so we will retain the opportunity to succeed in this commerce..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you .. self is actually the enemy the most, which we face in the foreign exchange market, especially during trading in particular .. self is the bad feelings that affect us during trading and make us hesitate in the decisions that we took to enter the market or regions close the deal at a profit or loss and we find greed and fear Aatherat we can significantly overcome the self will achieve success in the forex market and Why do we have against ourselves? That's not true. If you do it, you'll continue to blame themselves. Emotion also is not the enemy, because emotion is part of our personal as a normal human being. We are not against anything, but do not give great latitude to the emotions and the mental scared.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the enemy is actually ourselves is actually accurate as a result of all of us will continually be conflicts involving the analysis that many of us perform using the ego that many of us have so this will show emotions on the actual self that can affect the actual analysis performed if all of us can controls emotions enables all of us all to become ables in order to be able for you to help survives on this particular forex business very ! !

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot of Forex traders located mistakes that may cost you a lot, especially novices them, trading Mastering is the road to success in the forex Perhaps this comes to take rolling behaviors and patterns of trading sound and accurate take the proper management deals foundations, Learning trading and knowledge of everything that is going on in the forex market is not easy but you need to manage your money as long as you seek to profit and gains, traders can make mistakes keep them by achieving gains, beware of these fatal errors during trading:

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is I who opened that trade, It is I who analyzed the market and also it is I who choose the lot size.. so why should I blame someone else for my mistakes..? If I followed someone else signals to trade, even that is my own fault.. Why did I listen to him? I need to fight with myself if I want to gain success from my trading.. and i disagree with you, keeping the nerve calm is possible but first we have to spend lot of time in this market with real trading . than i think mental pressure isn't create any problem while we trade real forex .

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Assalam-o-Alikum my dear friend yes .. loss making, traders are frustrated, who is willing to lose money? but that's the forex, which have a high risk business, the trader must be able to control himself, if traders can not control himself he would do arbitrarily makes loss and loss account, well actually my dear, we know that as far as forex trading is concerned, you are everything, both the enemy and the friend. Everything depends on how well you have learned, how disciplined you are and how much psychological control you have in your trading process.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is right you need to have command over your emotions. You are unable to have control through price movement but these emotions you can come inside you. If you are going to not control them, then you definitely can't blame the market for you loss. and if anyone want succeed in forex trading you must love the money that you invest in trading by managing the money and risk your trade with small money and be satisfy with the little money you make it forex.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai hamary pass sab sai zruri hai k hum khud par he controll kary kio k agar hum aysa nahe karty hain tou hamary leyay bhut dangerous ki bat hoti hai yai kio k is mai agar khud ko patient mai rakhy gay aur greedy ki avoud kary gay tou he is field mai ap logn time kam kar sakty hain dispiline he sab kuch hota hai hamary leyay... aap ki baat theek hy k ager hum markit main loss krrty hain to us ki waja bh hum khud kerty hain kabi hum lalch main ajaty hain ur kabhi hum overconfedenc ho ker galat trad laga latiy hain ur kabhi jazbati ho ker galat faisla ly laity hain in sub batoon sy forex main bachna chye

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true friend. indeed it is we ourselves who have been the biggest enemy in this forex trading. If we can control and make us patient and not emotional in forex trading. I believe so then trading that we do can succeed and make a profit. and not the loss is obtained. and In position of our emotions in Forex presentments trading, we already experience that it disturbs our trading decisions in a rattling bad way. That is why it is weighty that we traders in Forex interpret this and amend ourselves by judgement strategies that will aid us in controlling our emotions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 322 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)