+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 322 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not yourself who is the enemy, but the greedy devil in him who always continues to provoke him to wait and get more. and in the end he not only lost what he had obtained but also from his pocket. as well as greed which is basically an element in humans is the culprit that drives traders crazy and ruins his day. I suggest that a trader must remain calm and not fall in love with his emotions. Just keep an eye on trading until you start to profit from it in a humane way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are a real enemy if you do not understand forex trading clearly and open a real trading account with practice on a demo account in this condition you will lose all your money in a few days. And your words are worth more than anything that causes if there is someone who can control his psychology during trading then he can definitely make a profit forever if not, he must get out of the market at a loss every day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The money received by us in foreign currency trading is not the same every morning. In a few mornings my partner and I get more than $ 20 along with often My partner and I get under $ 10 and in many cases on several mornings my partner and I get rid of more than 10 and 20 $. Currency trading is a very high risk organization and we have to buy and sell as long as the currency is traded using the most appropriate care.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, in addition to controlling his emotions well, to be a successful trader, you also need to have good money management. Besides that, we also have to study hard and learn from the mistakes we have made. if we can learn from the mistakes we make, then we can become successful traders and that's true. I think the only key for us to get daily profit from forex is to beat ourselves. This means we must control our greed, impatience, and emotions. Some people say to eliminate this is to make a trading plan that we must discipline about our trade plan.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, in addition to controlling his emotions well, to be a successful trader, you also need to have good money management. Besides that, we also have to study hard and learn from the mistakes we have made. if we can learn from the mistakes we make, then we can become successful traders and that's true. I think the only key for us to get daily profit from forex is to beat ourselves. This means we must control our greed, impatience, and emotions. Some people say to eliminate this is to make a trading plan that we must discipline about our trade plan.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han men aap ki baat se agree bhi hon kion k jub is a man lost hota hay for woh khud ki error ki face se hi hota hay or pher hum khud ko nightat kerte rehte hain is lie hum ko chie hay k hum her qadam soch ker rakhen or khud ko apna dushman na banaien, greed, overconfidence, or risky trading as bachne ki ksoshish kren and For me, I realize many of my weaknesses. My biggest weakness is ambition. Now, I have started many changes. Mentality can be controlled. And I conclude, only one thing can help us survive as forex trading: be realistic in your thinking and acting !!

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, all success and whether we are in trade is certainly determined by ourselves. the biggest enemy that exists in us desires of course greed is too much and the ability to control oneself is important possessed by all traders. During trade, a trader actually tries to defeat himself. If he loses, it causes one of them because he doesn't know themselves more deeply.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In terms of our emotions in forex currency trading, we already know that it interferes with our trading decisions in a very bad way. That is why it is important for us traders at Forex to understand this and help ourselves by finding strategies that will help us control our emotions !! And of course the losers because of the mistakes we make really make us feel bad losing money on forex. If we can fight ourselves faster, maybe we will be traded faster by following the rules and advice of experts, and we might get big profits faster than other beginners !!

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your man is not calm in sufficient quantities and especially greedy. Some buyers certainly have to make sure he will calm down, spend a good example regarding currency trading not to mention charting through various charts for the purpose of your people to help get

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we are our enemies in foreign exchange chat. Any mistake with our intention to sort out our trade gives us losses and if we sort out mistakes, we make a profit. This income is empty with our intention to be superior if we maintain sufficient realization in !! And this is why we must be more careful in making investments, taking extraordinary steps using our own, enabling everyone concerned with doing that in company events can only gather enthusiasm together by not really planning to generate everyone's pressure in the company together Manage tasks related to cash exhibits of people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 322 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)