+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 322 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why are we known as the main enemy in trading? This is because we ourselves sometimes have mistakes that cause big losses. The enemy itself is a trader because it is very difficult to reject greed and fear of ourselves. including me who sometimes can't control my greed and fear. and I find that in terms of our emotions in forex currency trading, we already know that it upsets us as trading decisions in a very bad way. That is why it is important for us traders at Forex to understand this and help ourselves by finding strategies that will help us control our emotions !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually so that you can help defeat the real selfishness that cannot be prevented inside, I usually experience emotions in trading. the outcome will not end up being the greatest if we all trade together with uncontrolled emotions. I agree and in your opinion, the real enemy is yourself, not someone else. what we all really know is you. thus, the psychology of trade actually has a need to master, so selfish, actually is in management. and finally gives the maximum actual profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually so that you can help defeat the real selfishness that cannot be prevented inside, I usually experience emotions in trading. the outcome will not end up being the greatest if we all trade together with uncontrolled emotions. I agree and in your opinion, the real enemy is yourself, not someone else. what we all really know is you. thus, the psychology of trade actually has a need to master, so selfish, actually is in management. and finally gives the maximum actual profit.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haa you bats bilkul sahi hi to forex trading karne ki liye ak traders ki sab se enemies are empty hi uske emotion, hame malum hi to yaha par trading ko karne ki liye har ak trader ko em ko control ko control karke hi trading ko because parte hai or jo nahi kar pate hai wo loss ko hai face karte hai, forex market and international trade market hai yaha par kici vi traders ki emotions ko nahi balke uske traded ko dekhke hi paise dete hai is liye khud ko bhi control because chaiye.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the key to success in forex is to try to design your own simple and effective plan according to the level of risk of your reward. practicing kay liay tu aik yes 2 weeks bohat hain kiun kay aapko ye aram se kuch hi day i pata chal jata hai kay buy or sell kaisy because hi my account a lot of ko kaisy closed because of the history of the account kaha se dekhni hai or ko target kaisy denies hain. Planned trading apkny increase hoti hi. and I'm sure we can be both friends and enemies, depending on ourselves how to manage both options. good knowledge, skills and experience as usual are good sources that will reduce the pressure on us who tend to be our enemies. so the more you are good at knowledge, the more you will have friends in the forex market !!

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree if we consider ourselves enemies. Maybe for those who can't control themselves, then we can suffer losses in Forex Trading. If so, run away from introspection. We must know ourselves. After that character, we determine the trading style that best suits your own character. Never follow other characters, because we are never able. and In any business you must be cold-minded. I realized that I was also an enemy of my business. Sometimes I don't control my emotions. That must be a very bad habit and I tried to overcome it. Many ideas and things to control and I do this in my future

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn from your mistakes the more experienced. If you study you will earn money at various stages of your trading career. But if you repeat the same mistakes repeatedly, then you will never succeed in the long run in forex trading. and Yes, what you say is true, that when someone is in order, we want to close but we listen to the voice inside that tells us, we close and order now you can get more pips, that is the voice of our enemy. if you want to become a successful trader, you must kill that enemy.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotions are enemies of Forex trading. You have to treat them like you treat your enemies together. What I mean is, when you feel some emotional problems like feeling worried or whatever, you should avoid trading at that point. Forex trading and emotional disturbances respectively cannot be mixed and cannot occur at the same time. Maybe that will happen but you should expect the worst outcome of your trade later. I would recommend you trade twice after you show disturbed emotions and trade only 1 time with a cool and calm mind. I think you can decide higher by trading is the best.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, markers of damage, traders often dissatisfied, who will be prepared to lose cash? but functioning as Forex, which may have a major threat organization, these dealers must be able to deal with themselves, if a trader cannot deal with themselves ha will be full of a little believe it can make damage along with account damage, obviously not success. and One way to kill a trader is aggressive trading, and the mood of the trader to enter the sale when you can repeat it? They call the trip valuable, this will not turn out to be the achievement of the progress of traders, nix way. Fashionable chainsaw holders in selling forex, advanced traders choose to go with this, but so that does not mean it will not be restocked.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course greed can affect your trading, but not to destroy you every time you learn from your mistakes, which lie because of greed, but we must all try to stay away from greed and the thousands that might destroy existing accounts and Nobody denies statements You are right and the fact that without this people can often trade in profits and profits so that the real enemy in Forex trading is our greed and fear. so we must try to avoid these things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 322 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)