+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 305 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3041

Thread: Trading Gold.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    agree with you, to trade commodities you need a very strong account to handle the volatilities and high spread, gold for example, with a hundred of spread and range, trade with $100 just a suicide, but it is worth the potential earning on trading gold, besides, the trend is more predictable in recent months
    in gold trading we only need to know when a good time to buy gold ...
    basically gold prices always go up, but be wary as well as corrected the price down ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    ya its very true . although i am not trading gold but always keep looking it and its already historical high i think and going high and high and its really a problem risk also buy because it may turn opposite trend and risk to sell when going high and high .
    maine beech me kuch time gold ki trading kari thi
    lekin usme loss zada hua tha..gold ke fundamemnatls itne zada strng hote hai ki wo technicals ko bahut zada support nahi karta...aur kayi bar fundamentals ka pata lagane se pehle hi market hath se nikal jata hai..isliye mujeh gold ka tradek arna bahut mushkil lagta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    To trade any commodities you need to have big capital than currency trading.. And commodities trade works best with long term trading... and its spread is also high... so you cant scalp commodities... Trading gold is for those who have fat pockets and a bold knowledge about commodities trading...

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    currently inactive in gold trading since its already too high, gonna wait until US economy have a clearer sign
    even i believe that gold still have the potential to be even highe
    gold US ki weak economy ki wajah se increase hue ja raha hai aur abhi tak isne diown trend ka koi bhi signal nahi diya hai
    isko itni high value se buy karna bhi tough lagta hai aur selling ka koi strong signal nahi mil raha

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arihant View Post
    There are many brokers who offer 50 pips spread that is ideal and i trade spot gold there.
    yes, unfortunately too large a spread in instaforex ...
    if the spread is only 50 pips, I will probably be more frequent trading in gold ...

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    currently inactive in gold trading since its already too high, gonna wait until US economy have a clearer sign
    even i believe that gold still have the potential to be even highe

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    well gold me trading krne k liye achaa amount chahiye...gold trading bahut risky hai...mera amount kam hai esliye me gold se dur hi rahtaa hu...

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I have never played in the gold, but from what I heard the price of gold continues to rise, and we only need to buy to get benefits.
    I think its risky too if our balance is small because it may break and then we have faced loss also and when there is already very high then it may change the trend also. before i dont trade this gold but now getting interest from forum discussion.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    I have never played in the gold, but from what I heard the price of gold continues to rise, and we only need to buy to get benefits.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some time I trade in gold . agar jyada paisa kisi ke paas na ho to gold ke trading karna thik nehi. ye bahut hi volatile he aur spread bhi bahut jyada he. par ek baat sach he ki gold always heve uptrend . mere paas kuch taknik he jisse aap gold se accha khasa kama sakte ho. par wo ek problem jiske paas jyada paisa he wohi isse trade kare. ku ki ye metal bahut samay ya kai din tak hold karna parta he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 305 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)