+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 305 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3041

Thread: Trading Gold.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    what broker is it brother ?
    personally i dont believe any kind of signal, more so if the signal come from forex broker, unless they also trade with same pair as their client, by publishing a signal they will have more financial power to move the price
    almost every broker give them a signal to traders ... sometimes the signal from one broker to another broker different ... so I think we should be more reliant on our own analysis, so we do not feel cheated by the signals given other parties .. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Trading gold is much interesting. Because, the moment was huge. About 1000 pips. but, we have to maintain huge funds. And we want to analyze carefully. If we caught in reversal direction, we wont get profit. We should want to close the position in loss.
    aapne thik kaha bhai
    trading gold bahut exciting hone ke sath sath bahut zada risky bhi ahi
    gold me log with in few time bahut paisa kama jate hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    Can you share what indicators you use in trading of gold?
    did you ever open a sell position as well? because there are traders who said that if the trading of gold do not ever sell, but always buy ...
    i see on my mt4 chart, gold never go down trend in monthly time frame. gold have down trend only sometime.
    if we always buy on gold, is there a guarantee for us in the next time or next year gold will always up trend.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you share what indicators you use in trading of gold?
    did you ever open a sell position as well? because there are traders who said that if the trading of gold do not ever sell, but always buy ...
    mere khayal se gold me rsi aur macd indicators kafi kaam aate hai
    lekin gold me trading ke liye fundamentals ko hamehsa bahut use karna chahiye hota hai

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex@forex View Post
    I am trading currencies and my broker provides me accurate signals. They also provide gold and silver signals. Signals are pretty much accurate and helpful. They are updated on a daily basis and are on the company website as well. Easy to refer to and accurate!!
    what broker is it brother ?
    personally i dont believe any kind of signal, more so if the signal come from forex broker, unless they also trade with same pair as their client, by publishing a signal they will have more financial power to move the price
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Junior Member forex@forex is an unknown quantity at this point forex@forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading currencies and my broker provides me accurate signals. They also provide gold and silver signals. Signals are pretty much accurate and helpful. They are updated on a daily basis and are on the company website as well. Easy to refer to and accurate!!

Junior Member forex@forex is an unknown quantity at this point forex@forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi ...
    does anybody here trading gold?
    as we all know that its trend of gold price is rising ...
    anyone can share here ...
    maine kayi bar gold m,e trade kiya hai
    lekinzadatar gold se mujhe loss hi hua hai
    ab to gold kafi strong ho ggaya hai aur kafi time se uptrend me hi chal raha hai

Member makjon is an unknown quantity at this point makjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi ...

Trading in gold is an interasting because gold is very volatile, sometimes the price is dropped and a moment the prise can turn to high price

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading Gold

hi ...
    Trading gold is much interesting. Because, the moment was huge. About 1000 pips. but, we have to maintain huge funds. And we want to analyze carefully. If we caught in reversal direction, we wont get profit. We should want to close the position in loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 305 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)