+ Reply to Thread
Page 792 of 794 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 790 791 792 793 794 LastLast
Results 7,911 to 7,920 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Junior Member avir0ckerx is an unknown quantity at this point avir0ckerx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well yes sometimes when one starts earning some money and when one starts understanding the forex market one gets addicted to it and wants to try it over and over again..so it is kind of addictive once you get attached to it and once you start liking it in a few odd days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    then congratulation to you brother, ive lost much money and time in this industry too, but i just dont want to quit yet. It might not be my main job but at least i can earn some money here to support my hobby, long life forex trading
    Its happened to me also . i also lost much money and also i spend so much time and also spending with the hope that my trading skill will be more and more good . anyway its great you dont leave the forex although lost much and i think its very positive to become successful trader . hope one day you will be successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes I remember those days when I joined forex but I never thought of leaving forex as I have lost every thing many times but still I was trying to survive in this market and after many years hard work it looks possible for me as I have learned from my past mistakes and I am sure I can get success in this market and I can earn some profit without taking much of risk.
    then congratulation to you brother, ive lost much money and time in this industry too, but i just dont want to quit yet. It might not be my main job but at least i can earn some money here to support my hobby, long life forex trading
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I remember those days when I joined forex but I never thought of leaving forex as I have lost every thing many times but still I was trying to survive in this market and after many years hard work it looks possible for me as I have learned from my past mistakes and I am sure I can get success in this market and I can earn some profit without taking much of risk.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    if you have sacaw then you should be able to handle it ... the only way is to keep learning, so that you sacaw naturally produce something positive ...
    lol.... it is true what you say, I could not leave the forex though a day, if one day I do not see the chart then I feel something missing that day, ..
    and I think leaving the fores not good for health

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course, i easily entered. And i make some loses. So, i am trying to recover this. But, i am always thinking about to leave. My loses wont allow me to leave. And my small small profits makes me greedy...

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me addicted to it now because its very simple and you are your own boss no one to judge around but stick to it might also be harful to life in the later on stages

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    of course I believe, because I feel it.
    because it is promised by this business is not limited income.
    so many people trying to survive in this business.
    me bhi is baat pe vishwas karta hon
    forex ko join karna easy hai lekin usse duur jkana mushkil hai
    loss hone ke bad bhi aapko ye baat smajh me aati hai ki agar thik e tarde kiya jaye to pasia kamaya ja sakta hai
    isliye kayi tarders loss ke baad bhi trade karte rehet hai

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is much more addiction than drugs... You cant leave, even if you leave you will come back.. Now forex trading is in my blood... Even when I am in sleep I dream about forex.. When I am in walk, when I eat, when I travel..even I am with my friends, my mind always thinks about forex... No drug can addicted you like this..

Member unknownxxx is on a distinguished road unknownxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say forex is an addiction and people who join this filed can not easily leave it.

Do you believe......?
    I don't believe it. I think it depends on the person. If you have self control and disciple, then you will not be addicted to anything. You can leave if you want to, or continue trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 792 of 794 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 790 791 792 793 794 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)